Is answering surveys an advisable way to make money??

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which we can make money online son make money by working on gets paid for posting articles sites, and some make money on the internet by blogging, others make money by crypto currency others just make their money online by scamming, now there many survey websites that's promises to pay people when they answer yes survey mostly I have never made it dime from survey websites although I have heard many testimonies of many people just to find about many survey websites but I have tried where I can on them and I must confess its is the most horrible way to make money for me maybe mostly because most of these survey websites are restricted to my location now usually access them through VPN which is called virtual private Network I usually use these apps to ask is all those survey websites but I don't get survey when I complained about this to people there usually said its because I'm trying to access sites which is not accessible to my country

then I found many survey website which are accessible to my country but when I work on them I don't get credited whenever I answer this survey I'm I do only one who hasn't made money or hate making money with survey website?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The truth is, i don't like surveys because of my past experiences. Many survey sites online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey, so I thought it was a blessing to me, the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work.

I tried several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now.
You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings . I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this.
I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit.
I prefer to work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, you can go ahead and try it out.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Like I always say in order to read the art of making money where survey is is totally not my thing this is absolutely because I'm making money via survey websites and platforms is totally one of the slowest way to make money online and also one of the time-consuming way to make money online and if there is anything we need to know about survey websites and platforms is that they do not pay really well but yet consume and demand a lot of time from their users and members . Another fact about survey website is that it is very hard to find a legit and high paying one on the internet because almost every survey website that I know is actually considered to be a scam and should be avoided and discouraged by all means .

Other person smell like to make money via survey websites but for someone like me I totally consider it to be a waste of time . I am not totally condemning the act of making money via survey websites but what I am trying to say is that so that website is totally not what I like to do but rather I love making money via paid to post websites and paid to watch websites .

allison001

Verified member
Making money online is not a do or die affair so making money online by completing or answering online surveys is not is one's choice. When we talk about making money online is all depends on one's choice, determination, ability and time.

Making money online by completing or answering online surveys is one of the most difficult and stressful means of making money online. Why i say so is that most survey site don't pay well, and most of them are scam.

Having nothing to do, it's advisable and good to engage yourself in a survey site, that will really be good if you spot a legit survey site.

Since most people don't really like earning online by completing online surveys, they engage themselves in most of these online earnings like;

Investing in cryptocurrency
Investing in cryptocurrency is a good means to earn online if you have the skills, technique or a good strategy to do that.
I don't advise anyone to go for online survey as a means of making money online, at the same time, I don't discourage anybody about that. But note that you can never become rich by completing online surveys, it's just one of the way to earn passive income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is nothing really wrong with making money taking online surveys but it is important for you to know that many survey platforms are not supported everywhere in the world and people in countries like the United States of America or United kingdom always make the highest amount of money when it comes to taking online surveys.

Instead of wasting your time on those platforms it is important for you to venture into profitable things like freelancing and affiliate marketing, paid to post platforms, and a whole lot of others.

The truth is that if you are serious enough you can make much more money from paid to post platforms than taking online surveys. There are several paid to post platforms you can venture into and with consistency and seriousness you can be making tangible amount of money on daily basis.

I have been able to participate in some surveys before and there are a lot of disqualifications which I don't really like and it is one of the main reasons I do not fancy taking online surveys again.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another good venture you can go into that is way much better than taking online surveys. Online surveys cannot really make you rich but cryptocurrency can.