Is it advisable to buy second-hand assets, items and properties.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Buying brand new assets and properties obviously and absolutely be so costly and expensive and as a result of these individuals are better comfortable and satisfied with the using of second-hand assets and properties . There is absolutely nothing wrong for an individual to buy second-hand items, properties, and assets due to the fact that not everyone on planet Earth is financially stable and financially sufficient in acquiring first-hand everything he or she possibly desires . Despite the fact that it is totally advisable to make good use of second-hand assets and properties we also should be very careful so as not to be duped with this second hand assets and properties . Many majority of individuals have ended up buying fake second hand assets and properties even after paying a huge and reasonable amount of money for these assets and properties . Despite the fact we are buying second-hand assets and properties it is totally mandatory and paramount that they come with receipt so that we can possibly be sure that the previous owner was actually the owner of the property , which in turn is then passing the possession and ownership to we the present buyers and purchasers .

If you do not feel comfortable buying second-hand assets and properties, it is better advisable for you to keep your money and save it up until it is sufficiently enough to buy and purchase the assets or the property you desire .

cmoneyspinner

My late husband and my oldest son never saw eye-to-eye on this. My husband believed in buying used cars that were still in good condition. Not only were they were cheaper but the insurance you paid was also cheaper. My son believed that a car should be bought brand new with a warranty. If you did the math, anybody would say my husband;s method was cheaper. However, was it better? Having been married for 40 years and having only owned used cars which were reliable transportation, I would say my husband was right.

When it came to buying homes, my son wanted to buy a brand new house, never lived in; and my husband wanted a home that had been lived in. My husband's logic was that the owners usually added improvements which he would not have to pay for. My son believed the investment value on the new home would be grow higher. Based on the housing market here in Austin, Texas, I would say that both my husband and my son were right!

King bell

VIP Contributor
It's not always easy to know whether or not it is a good idea to buy second-hand assets, items and properties. Most people would think that buying used goods is more expensive than buying new. But in some cases it saves you a lot of money and the asset isn't going to be used for very long anyway so maybe it's worth taking your chances. Read on for more information about what you can expect when buying second-hand assets, items and properties.

When you buy an asset that is used or a property you want to ensure it will be worth your money and time. Here's how:

First of all, make sure the asset, item or property you're thinking about purchasing has a reputable seller. You don't want to take a chance of being sold something that is broken down and doesn't work properly because this can end up costing you more money in the long run. The seller should be able to give you a certain amount of details about the item so that you can get an idea of what type of quality you are paying for.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not everyone is financially stable and equipped to buy brand new things and items so in order to still have access to the good things of life and individual is more likely to buy second-hand used product and services. Whatever the case maybe there are some rules and regulations guiding the buying of second-hand used assets and properties so that we can get the satisfaction as if they were brand new . First and foremost the second hand items and properties me to come with a valid receipt showing that the item was actually bought by the previous owner and not stolen or smuggled .

We also need to take a physical eye test on the product or on the property in order to analyse whether it is in the best possible shape and state so that we can get maximum satisfaction and comfortability for it thereby not having to repair or replace any worn out or damaged parts of the asset or property . Example when buying a second-hand used car it must indeed come with a receipt and a valid particulars and also the second-hand car must be in great expected shape and state .

Mastergp

Verified member
Well it depend on the amount of money we have, when one does not have enough money to purchase brand new assets and with this they acquire or purchase this second hand item this item do not last longer because they have already being use buy another person and as a result being sold because there may be having fault or giving the real owner issues.

No body would want to get a material that won't last or benefit him or her but because money to buy the new and original item may be lacking that is why they purchase this item at cheap price, but not all item that are second hand are bad some people do not hold item for long period the buy and use this item or asset for 6month or 1year and they get a new model of that item and some one else buys this old item as a second hand use this item could still be good looking and working effectively, because they haven't being use for long so when one want to buy an item or second hand item he need to make thorough research on the item and how it was used.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It depends on location , like over here a lot of people could mostly prefer to buy second-hand product depending on the type of products that you wants to buy . Normally there are some products that can't be bought second-hand and at the same time there are some products that most people prefer to buy second-hand because of reasons known to them . Buying of already used product does not mean that you will not have a receipt of the product you bought, you Will have an official receipt that prove your ownership of the products. .

For example a lot of people who do not have enough money to buy a brand new car will always prefer to go for a second-hand car that comes from UK or Germany or any other country . I don't see anything wrong with that but mostly it depends on the type of products you are buying.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is nothing band in buying a second hand properties , but it is very important for you to carry out a very good diligent research before you venture into buying second-hand property. There are possibilities of you falling prey to the fraudsters, most especially if the property is located in an eyebrow area.

On the other hand, it is much more profitable to buy a second property by purchasing the property and renovating it to make it look like a new one and you will sell it off at a very high amount of money. This is why so many people will opt in with buying second-hand property and if you really want to help buy such properties, you should try as much as possible to carry out research on the true ownership in order to know the true owner of the business of the properties and confirm that the person is legitimately selling it. There are so many fraudsters in the real estate business that would want to sell people's property without their consent. This is why it is very important for you to have a good knowledge around real estate risk management. This will allow you to avoid unnecessary risk.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Second hand stuff have been saving grace for a lot of people since time imemorial and it is still helping till now. There's nothing wrong with buying fairly used product's provided they are still in good condition. The good thing about fairly used products is that if you handle them with care , keep them, care and maintain them just the way you should, you would be happy you need. Because they can serve your need for a very long time.

Unfortunately, some fairly used assets like gadgets are better molded and produced than the current version of it. I have noticed this with some gadgets I have used. I will buy some fairly used products and they serve me better than even the new ones that other in the family bought.

So fairly used assets aren't bad just maintain them appropriately and you would enjoy. They can last longer than you thought if you care for them