Is money your top priority?

Ernestnari

Banned
Yes I do believe making money is good but this isn't my number one priority in life. I feel relating with friends and family are ideal than searching all cranes looking for a must possible way to make mo ey. I do have this belief, if you have the skills, money will find you. Come to think of you as an artist who makes art for people, if you're dedicated and do your job well enough to impress people around you, people will come rushing by for you to display your artistic skills in exchange for money. With a skill, you need not worry about convincing people, rather, your work speaks for you.

Moni

On this earth I only have three thing that are most important to me. Every day if I wake up in the morning, I have these three things to thing of.
1. My God first.
2. How I will love my brother.
3. Money.

Money is the number three of all the things I think of the whole day.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well what I can say here is that money is very important in a man's life and for me my top first priority is how I can be stable in life financially because with that you can be able to do any other thing but without money engaging in any other thing will be completely limited and as a result of this you and we do not have to relax , we should consider money has the most important thing first because with this we can be able to achieve any other thing without having to struggle.

In today's society you may not likely be able to get money without education and I will said that education is among one of the most important priority in a man's life because with proper and good background understanding of what you are doing the possibility of succeeding will be much compared to people who don't have any background understanding.

A lot of other people will say religion is the most important priority well this might also be true , what we have to understand is that anything we are really concentrating on it should be something that can help us in the future to attend a better life and that's what I have been trying to do.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I must admit that money is indeed my top priority because it will provide solutions to the problems I have been facing for many years. I always wanted to make passive income because I need to take care of my family and get married soon. This is why I have been working hard for a long time and I just hope that I will become successful. However, money is not the only thing I want. There are many other important things a person always desires besides earning a good amount of money.

One of those things is having a good relationship with spouse and finding the right person to get married. So having good relations with my future spouse is also one of my priorities. Unfortunately, many people do not give time to their wives due to busy schedule, but I would never be such kind of person. Secondly, apart from that, health is also one of my top priorities. If you have great health, then you will be able to live a successful and joyful life. If you suffer from illnesses, then you would never be able to enjoy life no matter how much money you have. So these were some of my priorities besides wealth.

E

eldavis

Let's be realistic, majority of us today, money has become our number one priority and in some cases our only priority even without noticing it. It's easy to mention so many things we could consider as our first priority but our actions says alot. How we handle everything around us shows what we consider as the most important. For myself my happiness is my number priority, money is definitely one of the things that makes us happy, God is also top on this list as well.

D

Deleted member 13140

When it actually really depends on the way you see money, and maybe it doesn't depend on anything.

I mean there are some people who don't believe in making a lot of money, who just prays to be balanced, and there are several reasons for that which I won't touch, but one of them being this statement, money is the root of all evil, and its not that money isn't thr root of evil, it is, but not in the way most people would think it, its just that when you have money it'll bring you a lot of problems, which is also called evil so look back what brought those evil the new found money you made

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes I do believe making money is good but this isn't my number one priority in life. I feel relating with friends and family are ideal than searching all cranes looking for a must possible way to make mo ey. I do have this belief, if you have the skills, money will find you. Come to think of you as an artist who makes art for people, if you're dedicated and do your job well enough to impress people around you, people will come rushing by for you to display your artistic skills in exchange for money. With a skill, you need not worry about convincing people, rather, your work speaks for you.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Your post is very interesting and I totally agree with everything you mention. I believe that it is important to have money in life because you cannot survive without money. It is impossible to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family.
Money offers financial security and freedom. Nevertheless, money is not my number one priority. There are things in life that are more important in life than money like health, peace and love.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Speaking for myself, I would say yes and as a matter of fact if we are not going to be lying to each other I think it is the priority of everyone and anyone. Normally, money is the only thing that makes the world go round like the westerners would say. I just think that one should take it easy when it comes to the inspiration of making it because if care is not taken, then such person might go astray, there are lots of people( youths to be precise) that has lost their lives in the race of being rich, they fail to wait for their rightful time, and they became so desperate, in all honesty, desperation kills and it is for real

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I wouldn't want to disrespect God by saying that making money is my number on priority as I believe he gave me strength, the will and the energy I use to overcome my every day hustle.
Aside that, I would consider making money as my number one priority. Even with your explanation, learning a skill and adding value to yourself as you have explained is all for the individual to be able to earn money. He isn't learning it so he would just learn it and do nothing with it, he is learning it so he could earn the money. Earning money is actually most people's number one priority as without it, you won't even survive.
If you want to know how important money is or how important making money is, try living alone for a day and promise not to spend even a penny through out that very day and see how you will cope with that. If you want to commit suicide or probably kill yourself, you could extend it to a week and you will probably die.
You don't want to imagine your life without money and that's the reason why we should make it our priority and strive to be financially stable and independent. Having God as my first priority means that I won't do anything illegal or ungodly so I could earn money.

Caramelle

Money makes the world go around as they say and I believe it, too. Money is empowering in many different ways because it can buy most of the things we need in this world. Even helping people can be meaningful when it involves money. It can never buy life but it can help extend life if you have the money to pay for healthy foods, supplements, medication, and procedures. It can never buy friendships and love but it can help sustain and enrich relationships. It can't buy knowledge but it can help support your thirst for knowledge. Nowadays, it will be difficult to live life without money. However, I still would not say that it is my top priority.

I can dedicate my day to earning money but that doesn't indicate that money is the most important thing in the world to me. God has been my provider from day one and without him, I wouldn't have been given all the opportunities in life. Working whether for money or other goals is my way of honoring God for his provisions. Not working would be like rejecting the manna he has provided. So yeah, money is important, but it must be regarded in its proper context. Money is not an end by itself, it is just the means.​