Is programming and web design skills the way to go

Activator230822

Verified member
Frankly speaking it is not easy to earn any good money on the internet when you are unskilled on the internet nowadays.
Most of the freelancers in the Upwork, fever, and other platforms who are skilled in programming,. Web designing, professional writing skills are really making pretty good money from these sites.
However some of this skills can be easily acquired on the internet through online course and ebooks for an affordable fee or free of charge completely.
However there are many clients across the web who can easily hire those people who are competence and experienced in the same skills on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is very true if you do not have professional-level skills, you cannot make money online. You can earn from real work jobs even without any major skills, for example, you can become a waiter in a restaurant, a cashier at a grocery, or even drive for uber. You do not need elaborate skills to do these jobs. However, when it comes to working online no matter what you want to do, you need professional-level skills. For example, if you want to become a freelance writer, you need to be an exceptionally talented writer. If you want to become a graphic designer, you need professional-level skills in graphic design. Some skills are more competitive than others, for example, freelance writing and graphic designing are saturated niches, even if you are the best, it can be very difficult to get a job, therefore, you should look for skills that are less competitive but can earn you a lot of money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is true that web designers are making lots of money but there earnings is not regular like other skills. I have since many adverts on people giving out web design training and how they will make money from it with some fees. What I do tell people before they go for such training is that they should learn it because they want to have the knowledge to design a website not to make money from it. And this is because website design is not like graphic design that there is always job for the designers to do.

It is hardly we will see 1 out of 1000 that has a job to give a website designer. But out of 1000 we can still see up to 50 that will have available job for graphic designers. So instead of wasting our money to learn a website design to make money, I would advise us to learn graphic design. I am a designer of both and I have earned money with graphic but not with website design

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There is a lot of automatic softwares that converts PSD to HTML means no more need of frontend develloper unless there is a specific particularity and for backend many users use softabulous or similar softwares to help them generate their firebase and database and link to the frontend, the work of develloper is unfortenally dead because by artificial intelligence, a software could build you a full program from A to Z. Rarelly you find a work because most of works required is bug fixer after a certain period of use. Devellopement is unlike before because this domain is full of people and has reached its limit.