Is there really an easy way to make money?

Shaf

Verified member
Do you believe there are really easy ways to make money, legitimately? This is a question that requires serious consideration. A lot of jobs and businesses are said to be 'easy' ways to make money while in reality it's not so.

Take for example, blogging. This is something that requires serious dedication, a fair amount of skills and money to make successful, not forgetting the time you'll spend before it starts yielding revenue.

Another one I find easy is work on paid to post forums like this, but some people find nothing about it easy. Infact, most people who refer others to forums like this know that majority quit.

This brings to mind the issue of personality and interest. I believe people find 'easy' whatever they can tolerate and love, while for some, it can be a nightmare. This shows that there's no universal way of classifying a means of making money as 'easy'.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am someone who really believes in the principle of hard work being the shortest way to attaining any form of success that you want in life no matter the field you venture into .

It is only greedy people who think that there is really an easy way to make money online or even offline .
Within the very short period of time that I have been active on different platforms right now , I have come to realise that it is never easy to make money anywhere at all .

Having this mentality is what really keeps me going and I do not get to fall for anyhow scams that we are seeing on the internet right now .

I have tried forum posting and other different platforms and I can agree with you that none of them is easy at all . This is same for any legit opportunity that is available for people to make money online .

I am currently learning internet domain name investing , and it is still something that is very very demanding and require so much time, dedication and discipline before you even find out what is really working .

There is actually no free way of making money online .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though, there are some simple ways if you can make money on the internet like taking online surveys especially if you are from a developed country but that opportunity is not for everyone and you cannot really make a lot of money from it. So there isn't really easy way to make money but you can really make it easy for yourself by being consistent and putting in a lot of work.

If you see people who have millions of views on their YouTube channel, you will think that it was easy for them to do that but it took them a lot of years of frustration and of course had work for them to be able to achieve that.

Persistence is very important if you really want to become successful on the internet because there are some times when it will seem as if everything is not working but your ability to keep moving would probably make you successful.

The level of knowledge you have about something would probably determine the amount of money you can be able to make from that thing. Take for example, if you have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency you will find it easier than people who does not have proper knowledge of it.

Sikapa

Verified member
Easy way to make money? Then who will be a thief? There is no easy way to make money my dear. Every way of making money is tough even when you want to steal money, you won't find it easy. We use to say that but is not how it we say because if there is an easy way to make money then the whole world would be full of billionaires and no hustlers.

Just keep on to knock the gate of success and it will one day open you. Don't try to find easy way to make money because the easiest way to get money that you know is the toughest way you will find as such is life.

Life without difficulties is even against the nature's law. We will all succeed as far as we live with determinations but we have to work towards our own success and stop listening to me people who will bring us down.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I need to be very honest with you there is nothing like easy ways to make money online even if you want to defraud people. No matter what the money making model you choose, you are still going to put in some level of work before you start making money with it.

Take for instance if you choose to make money through blogging. The first thing you're going to do is to engage in keyword research to come up with more competitive keywords to charge it on your website.

If you are using Google auto suggest, you will engage a lot of searches before you can come up with easy to rank keywords in your niche.

The next thing is to write a unique content on the keywords udiscover. it can be very difficult to see a genuine as a writer who is going to produce unique content based on the keyboards you provide.

The majority of the nco writers in the freelance marketplace are lazy and they make use of software to write the content.

You don't have any other option than to write the articles for yourself. you will need to spend a lot of time researching about the topic so that you'll be able to come up with unique content for your blog.

E

eldavis

Personally I don't think there is actually an easy way to make money or even a short when it comes to making money. If you come across anyone who tells you there is a quick way to make money, it's either a scammer or a liar. The road to success is not an easy one, and it can only be achieved by hard work and determination and of cause consistency. In every situation you find yourself, there is a lesson to learn.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be sincere , I won't actually say yes for sure because a website or platform that seems easier to earn money to a particular individual might be seen as a hard and tough strategy or way to earn money online by another individual . But what I do know for sure is that they are legit ways of making money online in the internet . And some of this legit ways is by working on a paid to watch website I know about which name is watch cruise.com .

This website allows its users and members to earn money by watching short video clips and movies . And as they are watching this short video clips and movies , they earn tokens which could be later transformed into cash and could be withdrawn through various withdrawal mediums like : PayPal , direct bank transfer , and in cryptocurrencies like : lite coin , bitcoin , and ethereum etc . Another way I earn money online is by working here . So far the trendri website has been one of the best paid to post website forum I have encountered followed with the fact that it is legit , paying , and flexible and also the website admin is a friendly and generous person and to earn from his friendliness and generosity you have to abide by the following rules and regulations .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Base on my online experience I don't really think it is really easy for people to make money online as a lot of people are saying and it is even worse if you are checking out YouTube because a lot of desperate YouTubers are just looking for opportunity to deceive people that it is really easy for them to make money online thereby leading innocent people astray to have it in their subconscious thinking that online is just one of the most easiest way to make money from when it is completely the other way around as it will require a lot of time and dedication.

Based on my experience to you could really make some money online easily Maybe by posting of contents like we are doing here on trendri. Because this one you can only be able to make only 1 dollars on daily basis and may not likely require a professional knowledge but just a simple ability to write English and interpret English.

Since this one is only limited to one dollars on daily basis , if you are thinking of making more than $1 a day then you have to learn a skill probably a high demanding skill.

Caramelle

There are easy ways to make money online but most of them will not be worth your time and resources. For example, doing PTC sounds easy but it is usually a waste of both time and resources because most will turn out to be scams and won't pay for your efforts at all. Doing surveys is one of the easy tasks except that most people usually complain about being disqualified from surveys. And yes, there is also that factor of the word "easy" being relative. Some will find it easy to read tons of instructions before doing micro jobs while some will find it too tedious to have to read lengthy instructions before starting the qualifications or test for a micro job. For this reason, they simply give up and move on to less challenging tasks even though they likely pay considerably less money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me I belive that there is no easy way of making money especially be it online. Thought I had seen so many write up if many people saying something like. ; Easy way to make money online,Shortcut to make money on ptp etc.

Before one will be able to make good money online there is a need to sacrifice time and energy and without this is don't think there is any way of making any money online.
I equally belive that typing on the system (computer ) or mobile phone is not easy as well.

Hasan12

there is no easy way to make money or shortcut. you need to be focused concentrate and hard work to make money. But if you right truck at the right time then sometimes it gets easy.

Oluwasegun purpose

Yes there are many ways to make money which are in a legit easy ....first of all let talk about online business..online business is one of the easy way and good way to make money ..and there are many online business which are not legit oo all they use to do is to scam and dupe people any online business which demand of payment from you before you can start making money from their website that website is a fake they are scammer and not legit....but am not saying that all online business are fake no they are some which are not fake which are legit if you are looking for one why not try something like trendri,tendri is one of the best,legit and trustworthy website which you can make money from it trendri will not and never going to demand money from you all what you need is to look for a smartphone or look for a laptop after that just login into trendri and follow all the instructions giving to you after that you can start making money from the website but note this the website doesn't take copy and paste words if you do copy and paste words you may be likely got banded

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The short answer? No. Unless you're already rich, of course.

In the past few years, we've seen a lot of talk about the "gig economy," or the economy built around short-term contracts and freelance work that's outside traditional employment. Sites like fiver have made it easier for people to find these gigs, and many people have turned to them as a way to make money quickly and easily, what about now?

Guess what! all this gig work makes it hard for workers to find reliable income. Even though there are more flexible opportunities than ever, they're not necessarily an easy way to make money and companies are struggling with how to keep their workers happy when they can't offer them consistent wages.

There are thousands of different ways we can try to make it, but most of them require a lot of hard work, long hours, and years of dedication and that is if you really find the real one out of the thousands available out there, before you can talk about your hardwork. Notbings is easy, not then not now. You just need the right connections, recommendation and tested-working strategies so you don't over work yourself.

Rachael

Verified member
To make money online is not easy as people make it sound. Well, let me not generalize but to some people it might be simple or easy while to others it is very difficult. Going by my own, I see it as being very difficult maybe because I'm still new in the process. One thing I came to realize is that, to earn substantially online, you must have at least one prominent skill in digital literacy and you must be proficient and versatile. No doubt, there are people who make so much money daily even close to $500 and this might sound untrue for those of us who struggle to make as little as a dollar online.

Look at Affiliate marketing, this digital form of marketing was very popular when it was introduces but truth be told, some fraudsters saw it as an opportunity and used it to trick many people to register for training and the likes but at the end of it all. they find it very hard to see customers to buy those products. My point is that, most times, you need to carry on an unbiased research on your own to know what you are really signing up for.

allison001

Verified member
Seriously bro, I don't think there's any easy way to make money, it may be easy at times talking about offline money making, but when it comes to online earning where you spend so much hours before you make some cash, it isn't that easy.

According to your post, you said that you find it easy to make money online in a paid to post site, I can't argue with that. The same when you find it easy to make money in a paid to post site, some people also find it difficult.

The only way to find easy way of making money online is through forex. Yes, you can make good money easily from forex if you have the skills to do that. Forex trading is not like betting or gambling, you study the market, then you enter a particular trade with your own best strategy.

There is also another way you can make easy money from forex, this one will require capital. If you have up to 100k or above, you can be making easy money from forex by investing in a robot to trade for you, then you get your percentage daily from the robot you invested in.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money online has never been easy even for those people that are making high income on a daily basis. It is not as easy as you think until you go into the job. These people have to learn a required amount of skills in order to outshine their competitors. Having competition in a particular job is a lot of commitment itself and it shows that it is not easy because you need to use your creative and innovative skills in order to capture the patronage of customers or clients. When this is not able to work out, it becomes difficult to make money online, even making a dollar is very difficult; participating on survey sites and other micro tax office little rewards compared to the effort to work.

The fact is, making money online might be easier for one person and looking at another person, it might be difficult as well. There is no yardstick to measure. Forex trading is regarded as being very risky yet many people still find it easy to make money on it. The same thing applies to posting on forums, where some people regard it as the easiest way to make money while some do not.