Trading Discussion It takes long time to make profit

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex, it is important to take a long time to make a profit, not to try to make a profit as soon as possible. If a trader wants to reach his goals quickly or lose his trading funds, it's a very dangerous act in forex. Also, many brokers like Eurotrader offer more lucrative offers to attract traders. It also offers various trading services including fx, shares, cryptos, indices, commodities, and many more.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Nobody likes to lose money. Forex market is a place where you can't control it. People who have been trading here for a long time will understand my views. If we start our day losing, we should be patient and wait for the right time. We should not enter a market that is extremely unstable every once in a while. It is important to be patient in order to make the best planning. You must also be familiar with the market to understand this situation. Eurotrader is my choice. It provides me with forex instruction to understand the market well.

E

eldavis

The best thing to do is simply to just study more and trade less. This is the mistake most persons make, they just rush into the market and start trading, even when the market is not favourable, they are in it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, it does not take long to start making profits depending on your approach and how you plan to tackle the tasks in front of you, as I always preach, you should try and get a good mentor, with a good mentor you'll be able to make money from day one, he can supply you with signals and you'll be making money as you're learning, this does two things it helps you to learn from the signals if you're observant enough you'll get to understand why he place a buy or a sell and decode why and you'll also get to make money from it as a byproduct.

FinTrader

Any fairly serious and profitable type of activity requires good preparation to start earning money. Big money has never been easy. Therefore, here you need to approach this matter with all seriousness, read a lot of theory and definitely test it in practice (for this, brokers give you the opportunity to practice for free on a demo account). This is how you create your own trading strategy, which will help you find profitable entries into the market and help you make money.