Learning is better than earning

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Learning is better than earning. That's because learning doesn't cost you money, but earning money can cost you an account. It's a good idea to start with a demo account. There are many brokers like Eurotrader who offer a free demo account to their traders. It is a risk-free account where traders can trade with virtual money.

uforwealth

Verified member
First of all, nothing is free because if you don't pay in cash, you will definitely pay in kind.

Learning without earning income is like an effort that proves abortive. Hence, earning is better than learning.

So, I don't agree with you on your assertion that learning is better than earning on the ground that learning costs nothing.

Furthermore, learning free of charge depends on the quality of what you want to learn. If the course of study is of low quality, you may pay nothing to learn but the outcome could sadden you.

D

Deleted member 28127

I totally disagree because most of online lessons that learn you programmation skills are requiring udemy account. It is true that youtube contains most of programmation tricks but there are tricks for professionnal at udemy and it needs to pay a lesson fee. There is nothing for free because even teacher has spent a lot of effort and ressources to build this lesson to you so he may take a fee. Also Cambly for improve English language is not for free or many similar learning platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You learn to earn. Though learning may not cost you much but if it doesn't cost you anything, it is not making sense. You need to pay for information of truly you want to earn it big. You don't expect people that labored for the knowledge to be dishing it out for free. They can either put you through or give you half information.

Robson Dey

Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market. Without proper knowledge, trader can loss all his investment.
To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader. They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with Forex4you. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.