Let's talk about website we get paid on

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first I was scared to post new thread because one of my thread that I posted here in this section was moved to webmaster section. In the topic I talked about beermoneyforum, which we all know that it is a paid to post forum but it was moved to webmaster forum. I don't know the reason for that but now I am scared to get my credit deducted.

Ok let me continue. Today I will like us to talk about websites that we are making money on and are paying us.

I would like to talk about trendri forum. Why I am taking this as the first is because it is the most trusted website with the highest paid. There was a time that a user earned more than $100 in a month from this forum and that was december time when the admin decided to increase rewards to celebrate Christmas and New year. Why I like it personally is that there have never been complained from any user and me. And also they have friendly rules and never owe any member unlike other forum that claimed to be legit but owe some members and never pay them but to ban them.

So what website do you have truest in that have been paying with no complain?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Trendri as you said is a very cool earning website. It's PTP program offers you the privilege of posting threads and replies for some rewards. And as you have said, it is very legit and I personally attest to that. Their payment rates is good even though not as high as some people will want it to be but nevertheless you will make some appreciable amount of money on trendri.

Another place I earn from is insuredforum
It is also ran by the same administrator as that of trendri. Its payment is relatively low but you can still earn there and sure it is legit.

Another very famous website is bizdustry. I also earn from there and it is a very cool site. Withrawal is made in many ways. For a Nigerian there are places you donate and get it exchanged to naira and sent to your Nigerian bank account. Also there are many other ways of making withrawals.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are about three to four paid to post sites that I've been working on it and they have been paying me.

One thing about working on a paid to post site is to first make a research about the site and be sure that you have read about five to six positive reviews about the site before working on it. for me it can be very annoying to work on a site and don't get paid so I do my homework thoroughly to be sure I will not be wasting my time, energy and data.

So the 4 sitee I'm working on and getting payments are trendri, forum coin, insured forum and referralimdex. anyone that need extra site to work on can pick any of the 4 I have listed and work on them because they are all paying at least I have paid multiple times. But remember also they are slow earnings.

freelancermaria

Wow. That is fantastic! Congratulations! This website was recommended to me by another online freelancer. She assured me that this was a legitimate website where I could earn money, so I signed up. Anyway, I make money by doing content writing. My boss is from Australia, and I usually get tasks every week. However, due to the pandemic, the number of tasks assigned to me has decreased. There are times when I do not receive one, which makes me sad/depressed.

Heartstrings

This is the website I get paid on for now, the other one I am into is very much lower than this and I don't thin I will get paid anytime soon, infact It has been a while I posted there, because to me,I can't be paid a peanut after much effort,time spent and contributions. The other sites I get paid on once in a while,it's other websites that one can earn from in dollars, though I don't participate much on any updates,why because most updates require IDs. Either NIN or BVN,so I am been careful on such sites,even though people are still cashing out from those type of sites.

I am hoping to go into affiliate marketing soonest and I hope and pray for a successful cash out, started the process already. Trendri is actually a good site and the pay is okay compared to most of the sites I have seen but I was shocked of recent when some amount was deducted from my earnings concerning a first warning I received.

Mika

VIP Contributor
With the current pay rate, there is no way to make more than $25 per month on Trendri even when you are posting maximum-length posts/topics (150 words). In order to make that amount you will have to work at least 2 hours every day. So, I wouldn't consider Trendri or any other paid to post forums to be considered the best earning platform. The best earning platforms are freelance marketplace, ecommerce marketplaces, even your own blog and youtube channel. Now you might be wondering why I am posting here if I believe paid to post forums are not a good platform to make money. I have two reasons for working here. One, I am utilizing my spare time, I work on upwork, and as I wait for my bids to get accepted, I start posting on trendri, in other words, I am utilizing my spare time, and the second reason is crypto payment.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have 3 or 4 paid to post forums that I work with. They are Trendri, Bizdustry,insuredforum and Beermoneyforum. But the best among them is Trendri.com. The reason why Trendri is my favourite paid to post forum is that it pays me for the first login every day. I get paid for some else's comment on my threads effortlessly. The amazing thing about the forum is that the payment is within 24 hours after withdrawal request although it is stated on the forum that it is within 48 hours. Many thanks to the admin.

When it comes to making more money online, do not talk about pay to post websites. You can not make more money on them. You can spend more than two hours on them and get less than $1. You will surely make money form the legit ones like trendri.com but the pay is very low compared to the time spent.