makeing money without cash

shanks

don't think selling Facebook accounts for money is a good idea to make money I have seen some people who have tried to make money with that kind of trick and is ether they get scammed or they get caught there are other people as well who hacks people Facebook accounts and sells it to other people for money but the problem there is selling it online.

You will have to know the person if not you're just going to get scammed it happened to me once I tried to sell a Facebook account the gut demanded for the logins first but I didn't agree I told him to pay me first then I will send him the logins after a long talk I decided to trust him and send him the logins boom he blocked me on Facebook, it was one of the painful things I have experienced online and I was shocked for some days wondering why people where just so wicked.

But there are other ways by which you can make money on Facebook that is by selling your Facebook group or page, when your group or page gets to a certain amount of people you can sell it for money .