Money by just Reading Emails.

C

christine012

In this topic, we will talk about earning in Volutic.

How does it work?
Simply open an email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for the predetermined amount of time (30 seconds), and get paid.

They are accepting people from worldwide, you can do this on PC, tablet, or mobile phone, working for both Android and IOS.

What email can use?
You can use Gmail, Yahoo, Live/Hotmail.

Steps
1.Register
2.Create Account
3.Add their email to your email contacts to make sure that you will receive their emails, you wouldn't miss out on some of the paid emails, don't end up going to the spam folder, and end up losing some of the possible earnings.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I have been hearing about this for long but I had not participated. I will really appreciate it if you can show us your payment proof so that we can see because no body really want to waste any time time again this days. Also I will like you to explain to use the rate they paid. How much per click.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
i have been hearing of this platform for a very long time now but someone i know reported that you can make in a reasonable amount of money from it because the emails are not always coming. But i think i would have to give it a try to see if i can make money from it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for this great opportunity but do you think they will accept Nigeria when it comes paying you what you have earned because I have had some experiences about similar websites like that and all my hard work was just a waste of time. Please is there any proof of payment you can show us?

L

Lilia

It sounds too good to be true, but it will be more convincing if you can send us screenshots on what you've earned from this website, that will encourage us to register.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing for a fact for so long right now about how you can make money by just reading emails. I believe that this is a very legit way of making money but then it is very stressful compared to other better ways that you can effectively earn money.