Earn Money Monthly target for earnings

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the early days of my freelancing work I had set up a target for my earnings. It is a challenge to motivate me in doing more work. Unfortunately the first 3 PTP sites that I joined turned to scam so that I lost all my earnings.

In the following months that I was able to earn from legit PTP sites I forgot all about the target. There came a day that I was lazy to do my posting that I stayed away for a week. Obviously that was lack of motivation on my part because it cannot be a burnout since I was working on only 2 forums. I remembered the monthly target that maybe I should challenge myself again. That was more than 5 years ago and until now I try to set a target amount just for the challenge and not the pressure.

Cinderella

It's definitely good to set a target. Not only that it can motivate us to work harder but also to work wisely. We can plan ahead which activity we should give more time and effort to get a good result. Setting a good target will also allow us to know when to stop working. Being online makes us work non-stop sometimes.

Personally, I only set a minimal target because I know I can't devote more time with my online activities. As of now, I am considering it as a way to relieve stress.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly I have not started any any reasonable amount of money online. This is because I have a lot of things to do and my schedule and I am a student also. Currently my monthly and internet is $500 and I have not really met that target since the beginning of this year. Very soon I will be venturing into affiliate marketing to add up to the platforms I work on.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Honestly I have not started any any reasonable amount of money online. This is because I have a lot of things to do and my schedule and I am a student also. Currently my monthly and internet is $500 and I have not really met that target since the beginning of this year. Very soon I will be venturing into affiliate marketing to add up to the platforms I work on.
Bro are you sure you can meet that target monthly. The amount is too high for someone to earn with free ways of earning money online. Even on paid to post forum websites, you can not make more than $150 per month and this ptp seems to be the highest paid free way apart form surveys and offers which are not available globally

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Setting up target is good, if you wish for monthly payment is still good but not all forums will allow you to accumulate large amount of funds via their forum. They set minimum and max you can accumulate then you can request cash out afterwards, Trendri PTP is one of them. Again people doesn't like leaving money on the forum they are earning from cos of fear of that forum scamming down.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sitting a Target about the amount of money you have to make online is good because the challenge it self is a motivation that will force you to try as much as possible to achieve it, I concentrate on bizdustry and trendri, I have my target of how much I need to make on each site since I can make $1 every day from bizdustry.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you combine the amount of money you'll make from trendri and Bizdustry you'll actualize your total for the month. For instance, if you make $1 from bizdustry, and $1 from trendri consecutively for 30 days, will earn you $60 in a month. Such amount of money gotten in a month can go along way solving some of your vital offline needs.

tglennon

I think the way you should value how much money you want to earn should be compared through your effort and time at the start. Setting a goal and developing the online strategy should come naturally after this!