Trading Discussion Most of the failures in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Most of the failures in forex almost lost their whole balance by trading in a high lot and leverage. However, the wrong broker is the most common cause of this. There are many great sources of information on finding the right broker. In my case, I chose to trade with Eurotrader, a licensed broker regulated in the Forex and CFD trading markets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can attribute the loss in forex to lack of knowledge in forex. Some people don't really know the rudiments of forex. They are only doing it to make money in the first instance. This makes some peole to put more money in it just to make it big faster.

Skysaint

Verified member
There are many reasons why most people do fail in forex trading one of which includes failure to acquire the trading knowledge and mindset, both the theoritical aspect obtain through detailed research as well as the practical experience made by using demo account for a while before venturing into forex trading

Phabbyfundz

In forex trading there are some important things or point to put into considerations before venturing into it to be a forex trader.
Firstly, we have to know what for ex trading is actually all about from the name forex which stands for foreign exchange you would see that forex is just about the exchange of currencies , ware goods or even stick at a particular rate. Most time people venture into forex without even knowing what it means.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
forex trading is a very risky venture and anyone that really wants to venture into it must know how to manage risks in order not to get liquidated. the main reason a lot of people lose their money on forex trading is because they don't have the proper knowledge and understanding of it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is always greediness that makes a lot of people to fail in forex trading, first of all we need to understand that it is not something that we will be using to make a lot of money as we are expecting because if you are going with that mindset of making so much with trading you will even lose all our money.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Most traders lose in trading because they do not trade by maintaining discipline and plan. If the trader maintains money management and risk management and trades, he can easily gain profit from the market.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Most traders lose because they have no plan. And they try to make a profit in trading without any knowledge so they can't survive in the market. If a trader develops a strategy with money management and risk management, he will be able to make a consistent profit.

Robson Dey

The analysis is important in trading which gives the high possibility to make the right prediction of price movement. Traders also need technical analysis to find proper entries and exits position of trade. So, it is essential to learn technical analysis. Moreover, there are a lot of experts who provide analysis in the trading market.
My broker Forex4you also provides technical analysis daily. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is very true and I believe that the reason why so many people lose money in forex with in a short amount of time is because they were over-leveraged. There are some brokers that have designed their interface in such a way that the way protect you from liquidation by not allowing you to use more than a certain average.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Before trading on forex , it's really ideal to set a very low leverage ,don't be too greedy to make gain's from the market ,I think little by little you would make gains everything should not be in too much hurry like that, many people have lost a lot from forex due to greed