Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Vivis

Hello everybody hoping to learn a different way to work from home, I am from Patagonia my job was related with tourism but right now everything in our town is closed because of COVID19.

E

EBohorquez

Hola a todos, vengo a ver que ofertas e ideas de negocios que conocen, tambien vengo a enseñar lo que se.

Hi my name is hendra!

If you want make money in this covid situation with only doing simple survey. I have an awesome recommendation for you.
It’s reputable and trustable website that pay consistently.

Don't hesitate to contact me. I will give you a link.

Enjoy and earn money! Have a nice day! :)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

lordos44

Hi all im Vasileios from Athens Greece trying to learn and make some money from home due Covid 19

Deni aryanda

If you want make about $50-$100 per Dey doing simple survey. I have an awesome recommendations for you.

It' s a reputable and trustable website that pays consitently.

-unlimited survey
-1$ per completed survey
-daily payout

Replay to this post if you're interested, or put in your email adress I'II send you more details shortly