One trick website scammers and fraudsters uses, that you should watch out for.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Just as newly introduced individual and becoming acquainted to what it means to make money online , they are also an increasing number of individuals who are seeking to the fraud and scam other individuals who want to make money online the right and legit way . It is obviously seen that online scammers and fraudsters are totally upgrading their ways and strategies of scamming and defrauding individuals like you and I who want to make money online legitimately . One of these new ways or trick they use to deceive and entice us to work on their scamming and the defrauding websites and platforms is the use of fake payment proofs .

That is why I will loudly say that , it is not all websites and platforms that shows it payment proofs of payments made to it members and users that are absolutely legit and true , I know it could be convincing but yet it is not always what you think . I am a living example of someone who has been scammed and defrauded by a particular website or platform , even if at first it did showed me a payment proof but it turns out that that payement proof was forged or fake . To be able to identify whether a particular website is absolutely legit and worth working on , you must make sure to use a scam site detector tool , so as to easily detect whether the website or platform you intend to work on , despite its showcased payment proofs is legit or possibly a scam and fraud and should be avoided and discouraged by all means .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I almost thought that nobody knew that fake payment proofs exist . Yes indeed majority of scammers and fraudsters usually use fake payment proof tested on their stomach and fraudulent website so as to entice and draw our attention to make use of them and in the process of doing so we get robbed of our valuable asset which probably include our hard-earned money , time , energy , creativity and most importantly our internet resources . I have always advise and emphasize individuals who want to make money online to be very careful alert and smart about the type of website they are using to make money online because there is every possibility that this website do not have anything rewarding but what they do have is to scam and defraud us .

So it is advised that when you come across a particular website with a showcasing payment proof you shouldn't fall for it but rather have it in mind that payment proof is actually not a real ability that a particular website is absolutely legit or flexible in the use to make money online . And no matter how desperate you are to make money online you should not just jump into the website just because you have seen a convincing payement proof you must go your way to make a feasibility study about the website so as to be sure whether the website is legit and worth working on .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think the major reason why people get scammed online is because busy doing to ask for payments proofs before the joint the web sites this is very bad before you join a website or a platform which comes to pay you must I first seen or see if that website really pays people are you most I've asked for that people will have work on that website before.

Many new people would just come online just want to make money just jump into website without even knowing without their real or legit the just take any link which they get on social media and this Working on the website on it. There will stats complaining is that website or internet is full of scams this is very wrong there the one who doesn't listen to advise before the joint in Webb sites they must see that that website has a very good reputation from people if the review from people about that website is bad then they should not go ahead and joint but I have seen the instance where newbies doesn't care about what people say is about the web sites and still joins it on the website and got scammed