Online Book Club- Earn from reading first ten pages of a book.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think I have made up to four threads here on how to earn some passive income from Online Book Club. In this post, I am going to be showing how to make a cumulative $25 a month just from reading 10 pages of a book every day. the online book club has a feature called First Ten Pages. It is meant for reviewers who have reached level 3 on the site. Getting to level 3 is very simple. Just needs a bit of time and effort.

It requires a user to read the first ten pages of a book that they would tell you every day. After that, you need to write a review of the sample in about three sentences. You do this every day and in 30 days, you are rewarded with $25 via PayPal. It is quite easy. The crux of the review is for you to state if you would read or not read the book based on your enjoyment or not of the book.

Rendered

Now that is a cool idea. I mean look at how much time we waste doing nothing and we could take that time and earn an extra $25. But what if you do not have PayPal is there some other way to get paid?