Online Book Club- How to maximize your earnings.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I had made a post about a site where you earn some dollars by just reading books and writing reviews of those books. In this post, I would take you deeper on how to maximize your earnings on the site. Let me start by saying that the base price that Online Book Club pays is $5. That's the least you would be paid per book. But they can pay you higher. That's where levels come in.

The site offers a reviewer higher pay based on the level the reviewer is on the site. A new reviewer starts at lev 0 where the price for each book is just $5. As you increase your reviewer score, your level increases and you get higher pay for books you review. Level 1 is also pegged at $5. From level 2, you can be getting reviews of $10 to $15. It keeps on increasing as your reviewer score increases. In my next post, I would teach on how to increase your reviewer score I the site

arunima25

Verified member
That's wonderful! It's good that they have a rating system and your payment increases with your improving rates. I am a book lover and I am a voracious reader. It would be an ideal job for me. I hope that there are plenty of books belonging to different genres there to be picked up. I am into reading but certain genres interest me more while there are some that I can not read even if I am paid a lot. I love to review any book that I have read. I should go to your previous post and find out what site you are talking about.
I have a couple of questions that would make the picture clearer for me. How is this rating done? Is it done by the other users of the site? Or are there some professional genuine people to do it? It would be better if there are paid professionals to do it as they would be genuine. If users come to rate you, it might not be that reliable. One can do a favour to each other like I scratch your back and you scratch mine.
Is there any deadline to submit the book review once we pick up a book to read? Working in a time pressure comes with its own pros and cons.