Earn Money Paid Article Writers Needed

Evindu

Hey guys, Looking to earn an extra income by working online?

I am a Website admin & I need more articles on E-money for my site. If you know how to earn money online you are invited to write articles for my blog. Depending on the qualities I will pay you 0.5$+ per article containing more than 500words (Minimum reward per article = 0.5$). Payouts are done by Paypal/ Litecoin ($1 for 1K Words).

So, if you are interested please inbox me.

Attention; Please submit your own articles, which haven't been published on the web. So, it must be no plagiarism in Plagiarism Checker by Grammarly

Here is the site (you can write & send me articles directly, include your PayPal address / Litecoin address in 'Short Author Bio section)- Submit an article

Have you a Healthy & nice day
Thank you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow it seems writing is one of the most demanding skill that is available now because of the needs for it in the society., Instead of me to spend my money learning other things I should rather use that time, energy and invest on how to become a professional writer and maybe I can make a lot of money with that one.
Writing is too demanding that's why some people are not interested going into it. I am a writer too, I create contents up to 700 words for clients at freelancer.com and elsewhere, the pay rate isn't impressive that's why I simply focus on PTP sites to earn without much stress on my head. In writing you will be creative to write unique 500-700 words at least, which isn't a plagiarized content, it must be your own generated content which you didn't copy. You'll earn from $2-$3 per successful article written.

To generate such article, takes me about 3-5 hours a day because I make researches before writing, then, write base on my understanding to make it stay away from plagiarism.

Whereas if I devote such time on PTP sites I earn better, by getting hired by other forum owners that rewards me better.

niche

Verified member
Some forum members post on forums, which pay less or do not pay mainly because they get feedback from others. In some countries, online business owners are criminally defamed in the worst manner, by the security, intelligence agencies, their correspondence robbed, so they do not interact with anyone well educated or earning money online offline . Posting on forums gives an opportunity to interact with others

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Opportunities at Fiverr is limited, I have account there, verified account which I choose to work as a proofreader, and text editor. I never secured a single gig till today due to other known freelancers taking away chances from me due to their reputation with clients there. The clients trust them so much that they wouldn't even consider you as a newbie.
So does it really mean that it will be very difficult for me to be recognised as a freelancer, if this is so I wonder what I'm going to do now that I'm thinking of learning a skill and offering the skill on freelance website. how am I going to do to beat the high competition that is there .any suggestions on what to do ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, making up to $15 everyday is a great deal of money and with this you will be able to make almost $300 on monthly basis. I don't think fiverr gives an opportunity for you to upgrade your account. you only be able to get hired based on your skill and your dedication .I think there is such opportunity on fiverr.
Opportunities at Fiverr is limited, I have account there, verified account which I choose to work as a proofreader, and text editor. I never secured a single gig till today due to other known freelancers taking away chances from me due to their reputation with clients there. The clients trust them so much that they wouldn't even consider you as a newbie.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Assume I am not a student, I focus full-time to write articles for bloggers or forum owners and other website owners via freelancer.com and elsewhere it will be easier for me to make $10-$15 a day from my freelance gigs as a writer cos I'll be bidding for job increasingly serious and also doing account upgrade to give me chance being hired constantly.
Wow, making up to $15 everyday is a great deal of money and with this you will be able to make almost $300 on monthly basis. I don't think fiverr gives an opportunity for you to upgrade your account. you only be able to get hired based on your skill and your dedication .I think there is such opportunity on fiverr.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a really good opportunity for writers. But the pay is really low. I don't think I can work in such a site. Especially since it is about E-money articles. Those require you to do so much research and work posting 500 words. I think you should raise the amount a bit to compensate the much work to be done.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay if it will take you up to two hours for you to write out a particular content that you were asked to do, then that means working 10 hours every day will give you $20 and that is something reasonable than paid to post website, you can imagine how much you'll be making in a month if you make $20 or $15 and daily basis.
Assume I am not a student, I focus full-time to write articles for bloggers or forum owners and other website owners via freelancer.com and elsewhere it will be easier for me to make $10-$15 a day from my freelance gigs as a writer cos I'll be bidding for job increasingly serious and also doing account upgrade to give me chance being hired constantly.

Phabbyfundz

This doesn't really sound too enticing as the price you are stating as the payment for an article is good. And with such a price I don't think I would want to be part of this offer. Writing isn't an easy task as it takes a lot of mental effort and reasoning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Writing is too demanding that's why some people are not interested going into it. I am a writer too, I create contents up to 700 words for clients at freelancer.com and elsewhere, the pay rate isn't impressive that's why I simply focus on PTP sites to earn without much stress on my head. In writing you will be creative to write unique 500-700 words at least, which isn't a plagiarized content, it must be your own generated content which you didn't copy. You'll earn from $2-$3 per successful article written.

To generate such article, takes me about 3-5 hours a day because I make researches before writing, then, write base on my understanding to make it stay away from plagiarism.

Whereas if I devote such time on PTP sites I earn better, by getting hired by other forum owners that rewards me better.
Okay if it will take you up to two hours for you to write out a particular content that you were asked to do, then that means working 10 hours every day will give you $20 and that is something reasonable than paid to post website, you can imagine how much you'll be making in a month if you make $20 or $15 and daily basis.

dagm

This is actually genuine great however the cost is actually as well reduced for the short posts authors. Its own extremely important to thought about web website visitor traffic as well as one can't increase this without taken great treatment of the the authors.
If you can easily pay out extremely well its own certain that lots of people will certainly sign up with your system. However I will certainly still prefer to inspect it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No no, you aren't going to find any good writer with the rate you're offering. This will surely waned off any good writer have the intention to write article after learning about your lowly paying demand. Let me tell you, I get paid writing 700 articles for a client and he rewards me $3 for that.
Wow it seems writing is one of the most demanding skill that is available now because of the needs for it in the society., Instead of me to spend my money learning other things I should rather use that time, energy and invest on how to become a professional writer and maybe I can make a lot of money with that one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Don't accept any article paying you half a dollar to generate quality contents cos you aren't writing simple comments. You're expected to write wonderful review, it can be either tutorial about something ideal for readers to know. 500 words article should at least reward you with $2.5-$3.00. cos you'll be in for a really demanding writing objective.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have seen a lot of writing gigs on the internet before but really paying half a dollar for 500 words is not fair at all. Sometimes in writing a right I have to research a lot about the prospect and don't just jump into it so it will be nice if you review.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No no, you aren't going to find any good writer with the rate you're offering. This will surely waned off any good writer have the intention to write article after learning about your lowly paying demand. Let me tell you, I get paid writing 700 articles for a client and he rewards me $3 for that.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is real good but the price is too low for the articles writers. Its very important to considered traffic and one can not gain this without taken good care of the the writers.
If you can pay very well its sure that many people will join your platform. Though I will still like to check it.

Evindu

I don’t think you can find a good writer at this price. And if you get it, he won’t be expert or quality full. It's just my own opinion. But yes, there are something exceptional available for different niches.

Lucia
Sometimes. But,there are many people in this forum who post threads to make a few cents. So, I pay $1 for every 1k words