pay to write and pay to click site to earn money

Wiserr

we all know that there are Different ways of making money online, and the common ones we all know is either pay to post site or pay to click site, and no doubt I believe they are all different.
Well, normally the earnings that you can get from most PTC sites aren't anything worth spending your time on, especially compared to paid to write sites. Also with paid to write sites, we have the advantage of developing our writing skills, and some times pay to click sites seems to scam there users either by not paying or scamming them in different forms
also the ads they posted some times are not good ads, they are not sure whether the particular product they are advertising is either good in all sense, I think there is no need for comparing the pay to post site and pay to click site, they have good differences in every aspect
whereas the time you spend in pay to click site is not worth the money you earn, but in pay to post site it gives you room for learn and earn by making when you make a good quality post
I don't see any reason to even compare the two, but what can you say about the two method of earning money?

D

Deleted member 62875

Yeah you are right there are alot of ways one can do to earn money online, one can engage in pay to post or even pay to click site, but what I observed is that pay to post sites seems to have more advantages than the pay to click site, pay to post site help generate our vocabulary while writing and reading threads.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of being paid to post and click is said to be one of the best online money making strategies by newbies and money making experts . It is important to know that websites that offers paid to post features and numerous and possibility are most of these websites are fake and scam websites created by various online scammers and fraudsters in order to rob people of their time , money , energy , and phone resources ( data) . Personally I love posting on forums and other paid to post websites , but couple of times I end up unhappy as a result of not being paid for my services rendered on particular websites . And to be sincere the experience is disappointing and devastating .

That is why today I try my possible best not to be a victim to online scammers and fraudsters , one way I accomplish this is by using scam sites detectors to review and conduct research about a particular website I intend to work on to earn money . There are a lot of scams websites detectors on the Google play store and app store but the one that have serve me more and greater purpose is the app sureplug .com . You can get this free app on the Google play store and app store and start detecting whether a website is legit or not .

E

eldavis

I prefer working on paid to write or paid to post sites that on paid to click sites. Paid to post sites pays more and you earn faster there. Paid to click site on the other hand, the earning is usually small and it takes time to actually earn from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From my own point of view , instead of me to engage in paid to click website , I will rather spend some of my time to engage in various paid to post website because that will really help me and I am sure of making at least a fixed amount of money on daily basis compared to most paid to click website that you won't even be able to earn up to 0.5 cent on daily basis.

Most of them are not trusted and they will ask that you upgrade to a VIP membership to be able to earn something reasonable which to me I do not really see the need.

We also have to understand that there is a different between paid to write website and paid to post website , both are quite different and instead of me to be concentrating on Paid to write website , I will look for more opportunities to concentrate in different paid to post website because that will really help me compared to other way of earning from the internet especially for people that do not have a skill.

I haven't seen someone earning reasonably in those ways before especially paid to click website .