Get Paid to Write Who Will Pay Me to Write?

Adriana Jaycie

"Who will pay me to write?" Is a question I hear asked often, and the answer aren't always what I'd hoped for. I've been asked by clients, colleagues, and even family. And I've noticed a one thing running through all of them: they want quality work done, but they don't want to pay for it. It makes me sad, because like you, I believe in pay as you do.

Who will pay me to write
When someone asks me, "Who will pay me to write?" I always tell them, "Books. The best writers are best served by book publishers, editors, and agents, not editors, ghostwriters, or freelance writers. Your best shot at finding someone who will pay you to write is to contact the person or company that wishes to hire you, and see if they are willing to compensate you for your services in writing a book, screenplay, novel, or magazine article. It's a win-win situation for both parties."

Now then, let's talk about why "book editors" or "the magazine's editors" aren't where the money is. Most companies and freelance editors make their bread and butter by selling magazines and books. These folks never intend on spending more than a thousand dollars on a project, unless they're making a twenty-five or thirty-year deal with a company. That's the real world and those who understand it and its dynamics will always earn more than those who try to circumvent it.
Who Will Pay Me to Write?
On the other way, freelance book editors and magazine editor jobs are easy to find, because there are plenty of companies willing to pay good money for original content. But the "real world" of the publishing business is much different than the "world" of Internet writing. In the real world, there is a marketplace for people to buy and read books and magazines - there are always people buying magazines and books. The same holds true for Internet writing, except that there's no physical marketplace to buy the work that you're trying to sell.

Okay, so what can I do then? Well, first, I need to figure out how much I'm worth to a company. To do that, I need to figure out my personal market and how much work I can do for those companies that will pay me to do it. It's pretty much a given that at least some writers are worth more magazines and companies than other writers. Therefore, it stands to reason that I'm probably worth something to get paid to work for these companies.

If I want to use that information to my advantage, I need to find a way to prove to potential clients that I have the skills and expertise to do the type of writing that they want. This is where online bookkeeping comes into play. You can set up a website with a commission model and ask other freelance writers to work for you. You can even get your website and domain name registered with GoDaddy, which will allow you to accept online payments through credit cards and PayPal. All of this means that anyone who is a good writer and who knows how to market their work should be able to get paid to work from home writing.​

Mertayasa

In my opinion, if you want make money as a writer. Much better if you create your blog or website. After that just connect your blog to any legit paying ads.
Then when someone read blog while pop up the ads, you will make money. It's just in my opinion, I know this method only give low amount of money, but it's quite easy to do.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think there are tons of sites who will pay a writer this days.

Are we still even making use of Google? Try and make a little research.

If you are a writer you can apply to be a writer for Forum coin, ptp site.
Then you are paid in fmc for reasonable articles that you write.....

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Instead of finding a company to hire me for creating poems, fiction or none fictional stories, magazines, copywriting, ghostwriting etc. I'll just prefer not to waste my time trying to find what might take me years to find. The best is building a portfolio website, a blogging one and market my articles there. Connect clients who are on demand of fresh articles from freelance sites to sell my skills or work to earn money steadily online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even understand why so many people have been saying that , because to me it is not really necessary. If I understand that I am really good in writing I would look for different ways to make money as a writer and I wouldn't even be advertising myself in such a manner because sometimes it might indicate that you don't really know what you are doing.

People who are really good in writing will have numerous ways to make money online as a writer such as posting of books on Amazon Kindle and becoming a freelancer or creating a website that you list out all the services you can provide on your website for people to understand and start earning from it.

Probably people that I just coming newly into the writing field are those people that are guilty of this , but professional writers are making money with freelance platform and other important ways.

So many people have different challenges in one area of online business or the other and anyone who is doing this might also have the reason why he is doing that. Sometimes they may not really have a laptop to engage or make money with most of these platforms.