Health Insurance Permanently Disabled Persons Social Health Insurance Programme

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The permanently disable persons are the people that can not work neither do any thing to survive. This are the people that solely depend on the able body's persons.

This is a programme designed to provide health security for Permanently Disabled Persons, who due yo their disability cannot engage in any economically productive activity.
The disabled persons must be resettled in rehabilitation centres to benefit from the programme.

HEALTH BENEFITS
The health benefit package covers common illnesses.

CONTRIBUTION
The contribution will be fully paid for by the Federal Government.

ADMINISTRATION
The National Health Insurance Scheme, using private and public Health facilities that meet NHIS standards, will directly administer this programme.

HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
A Permanently Disabled Person will be issued identity Card, which will be presented to a designated Health Care Provider whenever I'll. NHIS will be responsible for paying the Health Care Providers for services rendered.

This type of Insurance programme really give hope to the Permanently Disable Persons.

What is your take about this?
You are own idea and contribution will surely help some one.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I have a question, what if the client got insured before he or she went permanently disabled, will the insured still have to opt for another insurance plan that matches the condition or there is no need for it. Because I really do not think there is much differences or advantages between the both

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have a question, what if the client got insured before he or she went permanently disabled, will the insured still have to opt for another insurance plan that matches the condition or there is no need for it. Because I really do not think there is much differences or advantages between the both
I believe that insurance company is always concerned with any of there insured person and since they were also informed and know what happened they will surely address the issue if need be for the Disable person change to the best policy .

Once there is accident that deformed the insured person may be that made him not to be able yo pay for premium again insurance company will come to aid their customers to make better living.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In this situation I think it is somehow divided into two phases, one can be permanently disabled from child birth or could be disabled either due to health challenges or accident and even other reasons that might be. But the main thing I’m worried about is that, what if the person in question has been insured before the incident

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think this type of insurance should be done by the government of every component states in a federal states instead of leaving these people on the street begging for alms. And with my finding, these people as well have associations, they can as well insured themselves any further harm that may befall them