Recovering from mistakes

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders should work on their own mistakes because it helps them affix their target growing the inner ability. They should keep filtering out their plans. This process helps a trader finds out his own faults so he knows well in which areas he needs to work to develop. Try to match your analysis with the analysis provided by Eurotrader broker so that you can catch your mistakes.

Mary Frederick

Basic mistakes that traders usually make are over-trading revenge-trading, enhancing lot size, not caring about market situation, trading in highly volatile pairs and many more. So traders should work on these errors to recover from there. Eurotrader provides traders a good environment of trading where traders feel jolly to trade.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
That's why I always recommend to every trader to keep a note to himself and record his trade anytime, I know it's hard and it sucks but that's the only way to learn in Forex, you have to be willing to keep a journal and record your trades.

Basic things that should be on you notes should be.

Why you enter the trade.
Time
Date
And your expected profit and loss from each trade.

And after a trading day you can go through them and then learn about your trading habits and then tweak it from there.

But if you just hop on your charts and just take trades base on seeing an opportunity you wouldn't be able to learn much.

A journal note can be diary, exercise book or whatever you can get, this is the only way as far as I can think that would be able let a trader learn from his trede and make a progressive improvement.

As a trader, you are at an advantage with a journal because when you go pro, it will help you to analyze your thought ad how you generally approach trading.

Traders, get a journal and document your trades, it will save you a lot of time.

Asahi

Verified member
Continuously learn from your mistakes because it will help you rectify your mistakes and carry a good trading result. Most of our traders don’t do so and that’s why they are lag behind. Eurotrader provides a perfect ground for trading and market analysis.