run ads and make money

sugarbun

Hey guys, i just met a plateform that allows you to get paid by running ads!! and yess just in two days ive collected 300$.
the plateform is called Star-clicks and you can also check on youtube and there you will find people working on it so u wil get more experience and fast results and im here to help u so i made a couple of researches about it and i tried it all u have to do is creating your own account on the Platform then simply u will find a bunch of ads in front of u all u need to do is clicking on them and u will obviously see your balance increasing!!

Immilash

Hey guys, i just met a plateform that allows you to get paid by running ads!! and yess just in two days ive collected 300$.
the plateform is called Star-clicks and you can also check on youtube and there you will find people working on it so u wil get more experience and fast results and im here to help u so i made a couple of researches about it and i tried it all u have to do is creating your own account on the Platform then simply u will find a bunch of ads in front of u all u need to do is clicking on them and u will obviously see your balance increasing!!
That's very nice. But i have some couple of questions to ask, have you withrawn from the site? Most of these sites are nothing but scam, you can clear our the doubts if you make withdrawals from the sites, I have never seen a click site that pays such amount, and what's the minimum withdrawal thresholds. How to know if the site is scam they will put the withdrawal thresholds high,i was once on a site that claims they pay you for watching promotional videos but lo and behold the site was just a scam. But please if the site is legit give us more information.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This actually sound similar to the previous thread I posted on earlier, to me it still seem like a survey job to me and from the the write up, I do not think that the poster was disputing the fact that it deals with it, but I am not quite sure if the person sharing this with us is actually doing this as well, I will like to know about that please in order to be able to ask more questions about the platform, and see how effective it is, and I also want to know if the poster has made some money from it.

Immilash

This actually sound similar to the previous thread I posted on earlier, to me it still seem like a survey job to me and from the the write up, I do not think that the poster was disputing the fact that it deals with it, but I am not quite sure if the person sharing this with us is actually doing this as well, I will like to know about that please in order to be able to ask more questions about the platform, and see how effective it is, and I also want to know if the poster has made some money from it.
That's exactly my point, I also want to know if he has made money from the site but he seems not to be responding

Queenhalims

Majority of sites this days are scammers, I have tried everything no way before someone introduce me to this present one I make money from, they don't pay much but it sure pay and there referral program is very nice. All you do is watch videos and get paid.