See why you are not losing weight

Augusta

Valued Contributor
I have been on a weight loss journey for months now because I want to be at an ideal weight which is really good for the body. It isn't good to carry so much weight around because it comes with it own consequences.

But the truth is losing weight takes efforts which I have come to realize but you can help your self deal with it in an easy way. So one outstanding reason why you are not losing that weight is because of consuming more calories daily, this is the truth. For a lady you need just 2000 calories daily and for a man you need 2500 calories.
So if you take more than this and you can't burn the excess off, it would grow to 3500 calories which will be a pound added to your body.

So in essence to lose weight without much Ado you need to watch your calorie intake and you would lose weight steadily without doing much.
What's your thoughts on this

Mika

Valued Contributor
Here are some of the reasons why you are not losing weight. You are eating more calories compared to the calories required for your body. You are not burning enough calories and the excess calories are getting stored. You are not eating foods that are rich in fiber and antioxidents, and high in protein, instead, you are eating more carbohydrates.

Comment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am fortunate that I can easily control my weight and probably because I know the reasons for gaining and losing weight. When I chopped down my weight from 150 pounds down to 140 what I did was to stop drinking soda and no more snacking. But when I was 145 my wife said that I looked skinny so I again went up back to 150. You already know what I did.

Comment

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Yes I know you went back to eating your snacks but you still have to watch it to avoid taking in too much sugar. I have used this method and I'm gradually seeing the needed change and the good thing is that it is suitable unlike other methods. So it will be less stressful for me now to work on my weight. I just hope I will continue to maintain this tempo because I like it this way

Comment