Showing gratitude to an employee as an employer, definitely has and effects. True Or False!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Gratitude is a very wonderful and incredible thing . When an individual shows gratitude to another person as a result of receiving some sort of good and positive doings and doings from that person , either on a job or on a task assigned to that person that was well doned , the individual whom the gratitude is being shown to could be moved to be pleased and can even perform more other duties for that individual who shows him gratitude for his perfect works . Same is applied in the business environment that consist of employers and employees , or business managers and business workers . When an employer shows gratefulness and gratitude for an assigned task or duty performed perfectly by a particular employee that employee will no doubt feel motivated and will more likely do one better next time when you are assigned a work or duty to him .

Personally , if someone shows gratitude to me by saying the word thank you I am ever more pleased . Showing of gratitude is one of the things that majority of business employers have neglected from showing towards their employees and these have earn bad reputation to many employers from their employees as being rigid , inflexible , rude , ungrateful , and unthankful .

Bard Racheal

So many people do not have this idea of giving their employees incentives from time time.

Those money or what ever you choose to give that employee as gratitude, goes a long way to build that person's interest in puting more effort in working for you.

It also helps build trust between you and the employee.

Well,some employees tend to derive pleasure in usurping opportunity to stealing from his or her employer.
Which is not ideal in a business or company in anyway.

As long as you're trying all you can to be faithful to your employee or employees, you should at least try to make sure you show them their boundaries.
This is one of the reason why most business centers,most especially in those boutique,eatery and some other places: employers make sure they insert CCTV cameras in strategic points.

Because, some of these employees are sent to ruin their employers company.

However,this fact doesn't in anyway discourage employers from doing the good the have in mind to do.
We should still have this in mind that; not all employees are bad eggs.
Some of them strive for the progress of your business.

But,when those faithful ones are working tirelessly to make sure you're satisfied,and you as the employer is not making the place friendly for them, you're indirectly scaring them away or turning them into the bad egg you do not want to see in them.

E

eldavis

An employer showing gratitude to his or her employees can really go a long way. Most times people tend to assume they only need to give their employees cash gifts or other kinds of gifts to show their appreciation or as a from of motivation. In reality there are times well just a simple well done is all it takes. My boss sent some jobs this evening and I was complaining, then next thing he asked for was the daily report, after explaining why I could not get the report ready, he just said okay no problem, keep up the good work. That alone motivated me to want to do more.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is how it should be done I don't think it's takes anything from any one to tell the next person that have done well thank you. I know some employers understand this and they show it in different ways.

They are those that shows this appreciation through promoting those that deserves it. Some do theirs by giving incentives or raising the employees pay. Some do by increasing the salary but anyone done by the employers to employees as a good way of encouraging them to do more is to me a way of saying thank you.

Employers need to know that they are alot of benefits they can derived from being grateful to employees that desrve it. You would be having employees that believe you deserved the best and they would work their heart out. You would be thought positively about and this means that your company will also grow positively.

Being thankful will make the employees know you have their best at heart and that you are not just using them to accomplish your lives goals but that you are seeing them as teammates and by so doing you are just leading them humbly for them to follow and bring progress.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
True! When you work in a professional setting, you're part of a community. And communities rely on each other for support, encouragement, and guidance.

Grateful communities are happier and more likely to achieve their goals together. So whether you're an employer or an employee, make sure to express your gratitude and appreciation for those around you.

True, research shows that showing gratitude to your employees and giving them positive feedback makes them feel more committed to the organization.

Showing gratitude to employees helps improve work culture, boost employee morale, and increase productivity.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The words "Thank you, well done" can go a long way in making a difference. Besides the fact that the employee is being paid at the end of the month he will also appreciate the fact that whatever he does and his effort does not go unnoticed, they are all well appreciated.
This is the mistake of many employers, they think well since you're being paid then if you do anything spectacular there's no big deal about it it's your job. But that should not be so, employees are also humans with feelings. Appreciate them for their work and you will see how they continue to be more productive. Let us face it there's no way you can run your business all by yourself, you need help. As if you're able to get productive employees then you should hold on to them tight because they are not easily found and they are very rare.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally if someone shows me a spirit of thankfulness or gratitude possibly for something I did positively and rewardingly for him or her I am being moved to even do more for such a person just because he or she shows a spirit of thankfulness and gratitude . Same is also apply in a business organisation in the relationship existing between the employer and his employees . When a business owner or a business manager has a congratulatory and thankful spirit to what his employees there by congratulating them for a particular job performed accurately and correctly that individual or that employee will come to understand that his manager or boss definitely have his interest in his mind and heart and in this way is motivation is being re-candled .

Thankfulness and gratefulness actually plays a very important role in the motivation and the ability of a particular employee to work and like I already explained when someone is thankful that simply means that the person is humble even if he or she could be superior to another person who carries out the task and objectives . In conclusion a business owner should be thankful at all times so as to prove to his employees that he or she cares about them .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What plea can not do, gratitude will do it with ease. But most time, people do underrate the effect of gratitude in our lives especially the employers. They do see it as a thing of contempt thanking their staff and like I do say, it is better to make those employees feel a sense of belonging.

An employer that thanks his employee will not have the case of changing workers. When people are thanked, they feel that they are respected and they always want to stay with the person that respect their self dignity. Most employers lose employee because they don't really thank them when the time demands.

Thanking them will surely motivate them. They will welcomed and they will see them as part of the team rhsy the organisation needs. Gratitude is always a good motivator. Even if those employees are under performing, the gratitude will keep motivating them to do more.

Saying thank you is just a sign of humility. And being humble is nothing but a way of opening many doos. The employees may also be successful than the employer in the nearest future. That's why we should always treat people the way we want to be treated because no one knows tomorrow.