Sites To Make Money From Chatting

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are so many social media platforms, that we can connect with friends and chat with them the whole day without making a dime. But you can make good money from the below sites still doing what you love to do well, chatting but this time making money as well. Some of these companies don’t take commission, so you keep all your money. The charge per hour is between $15-50 per hour depending on the client involved. The sites are:

• Premium chat
  • Rent a friend
  • Fiverr
  • Chat support representative in Amazon
  • LiveWorld
  • Accolade support
  • justAnswer
  • the chatshop
Have you ever used any of these sites? What has been the experience?

Mayorla

I have never used any of these sites you mentioned, Have you earned from any of these sites you listed?..
If you have can you please tell me how to register for the one that pays

Olajidey

Are you asking us if we have made money? through the site you listed or you have cash out with them. I know of Fiverr and Fiverr don't pay because you chat on it. You post the service you render and any client that need your service chat you up and buy your services. so kindly reply so you can shed more light on your topic. I will also like to earn while I chat. And if you have earn please try to upload your proof of payment.

Ephy

Kindly more information on this it's kind confusing just shed us more light by giving us more details here is my email address [email protected] hoping to hear from you soon.

Kindly tell us if there is any need of investment or any registration money needed to be a member and how those site work. So that it can be easier for us. More so it seems you've worked with all of them kindly if possible you can help by providing a payment proof from any of them and tell us which among them is the best site to work with.

Thanks in advance.

I am genuinely both intrested and confused in this post you have made here. I am interested because i would really like to earn money while just chatting and maintaining a social life and I am confused because I dont understand if you are trying to confirm from us if we have earned anything from these websites you mentioned above. I think it would be a great opportunity if it is possible to earn while chatting on any website so I would like to ask if you have earned and if possible post some screenshots of the money you received together with the name of the website so that we can equally earn too.