2, Google Adsense

3, eBay

4, fiverr/upwork

5, YouTube

6, affiliate/digital marketing

7pecoworker/nariaworker

Mika

VIP Contributor
You gave sites to make money in 2022, I will tell you how you can actually make money on these sites.
Amazon allows you to make money by selling audio books, ebooks, print books, and other digital products. You can also sell physical products. Amazon has affiliate program that allows you to make money without directly selling anything.
You create a blog or website or a youtube channel and then start using adsnese to make money from youtube or website.
On eBay you can sell used items as well as new items, digital items as well as physical items, You c practically sell anything.
On fiverr you list your freelancing services and you make money when someone buys your services. On upwork, you bit on available jobs and will be paid when you are hired to work.
On youtube you earn from adsense as well as other sponsorship deals
You can do affiliate marketing on your website as well as social sites

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about sites that you can make money in 2022. All sites you mention in your post are legit and trusted. So far I have tried e-Bay and affiliate marketing. Both earning methods are very profitable indeed. I would definitely recommend them to everyone who is interested in making money through sales provided that they have the knowledge required and that they are willing to work hard. I will also try the rest of the sites listed in your thread.