Some ways to deal with employers that nag.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, the best we give is not respected and not even valued by our bosses for the reasons best known to them. They complain of every little thing even if the mistake is not noticeable. When these go on for some time, one may be tempted to resign. But do we need to resign always when face with a similar experience? No! And that's why we need to find some steps to stop the intimidation from bosses.

The first thing to do when we notice that our employer complains is to go to him to ask what the problem could be. It might be personal hatred, so dialogue can be employed to iron things out. Also, you don't need to raise your standard beyond normal lest your boss may believe you are better performed when being harshed on and never lower your standard, lest it will mean you cannot withstand criticism. Just maintain your standard.

Furthermore, you need to make resigning your last resort if the situation continues without any hope at the sight that it will stop anytime soon. Working on such a condition will affect one's productivity. So resigning is the best option.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My take on the boss or employer who is not a good one is your choice. Don't let other people decide for you. If you cannot stand your boss then leave. If you cannot leave then learn how to get used to the nagging. But if I were you I would befriend the nagging employer because being close to him would make him milder.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If my employer nagged, I would easily resign from the job and look for a new work opportunity elsewhere. Just like the employers desire hard-working employees, employees also desire well-paying job and an employer who is nice and properly behaved. Someone employs us does not men we are bound to take his nagging.