Three Steps to Become a Social Media Marketer

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is a lot of money to be made as a social media marketer. If you are thinking to get into this line of business, here are three steps to becoming a social media marketer.

Build Your Knowledge: Learn how the social media platforms that you want to use actually work. For example, if you want to use Facebook, learn how Facebook Page and Group work, how you can monetize your Page, Group, and content, how to use Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Shop, how to run ads, etc.

Share valuable content: Elon Musk is not officially on Instagram. If he decides to join Instagram, he will have millions of followers in no time. You don’t have this leverage. The only way you can build followers is through your content.

Run Ads: For common people, it is almost impossible to grow big organically, therefore, you will have to run ads to build followers as well as sales.

The moment you build substantial followers, you will start receiving prospects.

Mango9

Social media is taking over the online marketing industry everyone uses social media to promote their goods to the public and it is really working for them people also like buying stuffs through social media but beware of scammers because they are everywhere look for people to scam off their hard earn money

dagm

Ooo thanks for the advice I started YouTube first but it doesn’t work for me because I didn’t understand well the platform but now I started TikTok and I learned a lot about tag and a lot of things like #tag and now I get a lot followers and people are interested in my video

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The first requirement to become a social media marketer is to know the platform you want to use. Let's say, you want to use Tiktok, you need to know Tiktk, such as how many followers you need if you want to go for live stream, how many followers you need if you want to enable gifts on your all videos, whether you are in the location where you can monetize your videos. Apart from these tiktok rules, you also need to know how to create better videos for tiktok, how to build followers, how to gain conversion, etc. If you want to use facebook or instagram, you need to know how these platforms work and what are the requirements you need to follow, and what kind of content gains better traction. It will take a long time to build followers, therefore, you might also have to spend money to market and promote your page.