Tips for Financial Freedom!!!

Kelvinscott

Due to platform like HYVE they’ve been a revolution in the financial status of many individuals due to the objective of such platform in freelancing given many freelancers the ability to earn.Meanwhile,HYVE charges significantly lower fees for using the platform, allowing freelancers to be fairly compensated for the performed work!!!!

Mika

VIP Contributor
You must be kidding, right? If you actually know what is HYVE and how it works, you wouldn't be saying HYVE is giving financial freedom. Financial freedom means you are so well off that you can simply reject a job offer just because you are not in the mood to work, financial freedom means you can make money without working under anyone, financial freedom you are not dependent on anyone to make money. Now, tell me, is a freelancer actually financially free. Does he have the leverage to refuse work, does he not work under anyone, and is he not dependent on anyone to make money? I have been working as a freelancer for two years, I am a programmer, yet I cannot refuse any work because if I refuse, I might not be able to pay my bills, am dependent on my employer to make money, I earn enough to cover my bills but I am not financially free. HYVE is a platform for highly skilled professionals having knowledge of blockchain because the jobs on this platform are related to building bots, building smart contracts, building tokens, etc. HYVE might have a low fee but there are also not enough tasks.