Top 5 Platforms to Sell Website Templates

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
ThemeForest: ThemeForest is a marketplace for website templates, WordPress themes, and other web design products. It is one of the most popular platforms for buying and selling website templates, with a wide selection of templates available for purchase.

TemplateMonster: TemplateMonster is another popular marketplace for website templates. They offer a wide variety of templates, including those for WordPress, Joomla, and other content management systems. They also offer a variety of services, such as custom template design and installation support.

Envato Elements: Envato Elements is a subscription-based service that provides access to a wide variety of website templates, graphics, and other digital assets. It is a great option for those who need access to a large number of templates on a regular basis.

GraphicRiver: GraphicRiver is a marketplace for graphic design assets, including website templates. They offer a wide variety of templates, including those for WordPress, Joomla, and other content management systems. They also offer a variety of services, such as custom template design and installation support.

Creative Market: Creative Market is a marketplace for website templates, graphics, and other digital assets. They offer a wide variety of templates, including those for WordPress, Joomla, and other content management systems. They also offer a variety of services, such as custom template design and installation support.

Overall, these five platforms are some of the best options for buying and selling website templates.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Out of these 5 platforms to sell websitese templates, I know now about ThemeForest, Creative Market and Envato, however, I have not tried selling through any of these marketplaces. I think one of the easiest ways to sell website templates andnthemes is through your own digital marketplace. You can easily create your own digital marketplace by using woocommerce or easy digital download plugins. You can also add your themes and website templates on the repositary of content management system and offer limited free version. People who like yout theme might consider upgrading for the premium version. I think selling freemium products is a good strategy.

D

Dukson

ThemeForest: a popular marketplace for website templates, including themes for popular content management systems like WordPress.
TemplateMonster: a large marketplace for website templates, including themes for a variety of platforms and industries.
Creative Market: a platform for buying and selling creative assets, including website templates, graphics, and design elements.
Mojo Themes: a marketplace for website templates, including themes for popular content management systems like WordPress.
Envato Elements: a platform offering unlimited downloads of website templates, graphics, and other creative assets for a monthly fee.