Earn Money Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Profitable Skill.

AfriPeeps Official

Have you been looking for a means to start earning money? Have you tried several means of working bonoine but failed? are you tired of working for someone else? If your answer to these questions is yes then you should read this to the end, I have a great news for you.

The good news is that now you can learn great skills or good handwork online without spending too much money or even without spending any money at all.

What I have come to realize is that the best type of investment you can option for is investment in yourself. If you invest in yourself, then you are simply building your future, however if you are working for someone else, then you are building the person's future.

Below is a list of what you can get yourself trained for.

1. satellite dish installation training
2. solar inverter installation training
3. mobile phone/tablet repair training
4. laptop/Notebook Computer Repair training.
5.iphone,iPad and iPod repair
6. CCTV installation training
8. Plasma/LCD Television Repair Training.
9. LCD Monitor Repair Training
8. Digital Photography Training
9. Home Studio Recording Training

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when people invest things to bring money. Nowadays, we need to invest in ourselves to make money. There are some people that are so skillful in some handiworks that there services are always wanted by many people because of the usefulness of their skills. Thanks to the poster for listing some of these skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investing in yourself is one of the greatest investment you can ever make and anyone that really wants to make money you should try to invest in his or herself. there are several skills both online and offline in which you can engage yourself in which weed really be helpful and lucrative for you and the long run. The skills you listed are definitely very applicable and good.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes there are a lot of skills out there that we can learn both digital skill or non digital. Skill generally can help us a lot because it can give us a better chance of making money online than depending on people all the time. Investing in our self is one of the best thing a lot of people should be interested of doing in this digital age to make some money

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very important to invest in oneself because its really help especially when one graduated and there is no government work.
Its even more important that some one should be self reliance and be able to do many things that can fetch some one money.
This days one shouldn't be waiting for any government to create any job but create by oneself.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think this is very important especially when a single source of income is no longer viable. I am also planning to learn artificial intelligence and how to make up. I want to do this in order to increase my chance to make more money for myself while still keeping my day job. List two services can be rendered during the weekend.

Carson20t

Thanks for sharing your insights but am sure you have noticed that most of the people that have responded are from the countries that look at your ideas as most likely what you make you work for others.

I think as much as you are getting a skill or formal job the current health situation has taught us to diversify and go digital and I think that the best skills to learn is to be an online teacher,a freelancer,web developer,graphic designer,content creator,programmer,translator,copywriter and all those skills that can help you earn remotely.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The best investment you can make is the one you invest in yourself. this is the reason why it is very important for us to constantly seek knowledge and acquire new skills. I know a medical doctor who is also capable of doing some other things apart from treating the patient. he is capable of any money from other males apart from working in the hospital.