Volatility in Crypto Market

otisbrown723

Beginners will benefit more from this piece, therefore let's develop as a crypto team as a whole.

The answer is that you can benefit from cryptocurrency. Due to their inherent volatility, most crypto assets carry a significant amount of risk, albeit others require specialized expertise or skills.

Bitcoin and other alternative coins have suddenly become one of the most popular subjects in 2023, and the excitement is just getting started. There is a lot of volatility in the cryptocurrency market even though the daily average volume of cryptocurrency trading is only 1% of the foreign exchange market.

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency business is still fairly tiny, there are many opportunities for growth. In addition to some of the more popular cryptocurrencies like:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Polygon
Litecoin
Ripple

Similar to how there are numerous cryptocurrency exchange sites like Binance, there are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies.

Which platform and which cryptocurrency do you folks rely on the most?

Bash4j

I use the Bitget trading bot to navigate the crypto volatility. The exchange AI-powered spot grid feature that offers benefits for both novice and experienced traders with the ability to analyze large amounts of data quickly and accurately while eliminating human emotion that leads to irrational decisions caused by fear or greed has been very helpful

BashirJasper

I opted to use bitget because I figured they give me the opportunity to DCA properly and also earn passively by staking my small assets and also leveraging on their copy-trading products to stack up my bags with zero knowledge on crypto trading

MdSanto

Since we are going through a bear market, the market condition is quite unstable. So you need a proper strategy to survive in this situation. Right now, I'm relying on Binance & Bitget CEX. Binance is a good exchange, no doubt, but Bitget's Copy-trading attracts me most( you can make profits even though you have less knowledge of trading).

Besides that, its platform token, $BGB, is one of my favorites. It's doing quite well after launching, with an annual increase of 102% in 2022. So after BTC, I'm relying on $BGB.

ShanaShh73

Beginners will benefit more from this piece, therefore let's develop as a crypto team as a whole.

The answer is that you can benefit from cryptocurrency. Due to their inherent volatility, most crypto assets carry a significant amount of risk, albeit others require specialized expertise or skills.

Bitcoin and other alternative coins have suddenly become one of the most popular subjects in 2023, and the excitement is just getting started. There is a lot of volatility in the cryptocurrency market even though the daily average volume of cryptocurrency trading is only 1% of the foreign exchange market.

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency business is still fairly tiny, there are many opportunities for growth. In addition to some of the more popular cryptocurrencies like:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Polygon
Litecoin
Ripple

Similar to how there are numerous cryptocurrency exchange sites like Binance, there are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies.

Which platform and which cryptocurrency do you folks rely on the most?
It seems to me Eth lost its popularity since they switched to PoS and ended mining. The price stays the same almost for a year

otisbrown723

I opted to use bitget because I figured they give me the opportunity to DCA properly and also earn passively by staking my small assets and also leveraging on their copy-trading products to stack up my bags with zero knowledge on crypto trading
I also did a research about Bitget, but I am not used to how Bitget works!

otisbrown723

It seems to me Eth lost its popularity since they switched to PoS and ended mining. The price stays the same almost for a year
Yeah, but as long as the Eth network keeps becoming stronger and the team continues to develop, Eth and its investors will surely continue to grow in upcoming years

otisbrown723

Since we are going through a bear market, the market condition is quite unstable. So you need a proper strategy to survive in this situation. Right now, I'm relying on Binance & Bitget CEX. Binance is a good exchange, no doubt, but Bitget's Copy-trading attracts me most( you can make profits even though you have less knowledge of trading).

Besides that, its platform token, $BGB, is one of my favorites. It's doing quite well after launching, with an annual increase of 102% in 2022. So after BTC, I'm relying on $BGB.
Thank you for this valuable info about $BGB and Bitget, I am doin my own research on these.

otisbrown723

I use the Bitget trading bot to navigate the crypto volatility. The exchange AI-powered spot grid feature that offers benefits for both novice and experienced traders with the ability to analyze large amounts of data quickly and accurately while eliminating human emotion that leads to irrational decisions caused by fear or greed has been very helpful
I am not used to trading bots, but they cannot interpret broader market trends, news, events and social sentiment.

We human traders can often make intuitive decisions based on the market volatility and market trends, which bots may not possess.

But I will surely do my own research on these trading bots.

ShanaShh73

Yeah, but as long as the Eth network keeps becoming stronger and the team continues to develop, Eth and its investors will surely continue to grow in upcoming years
Hopefully! But it attracts fewer users than it did previously. Probably, ETH will show us another level