Watching the hype of coins

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not into crypto currency but I admit that I am watching the crypto because I want to learn more on the trading and the trends. Last month of April there was a hype of Bitcoin based on the tweet of Elon Musk. That is a phenomenon to me because the rich guy bought Bitcoin and is that a reason for me to buy? With the Doge there was also a hype by the start of May. Some said that the increasing price of the Doge is due to the rapid purchases. Those purchases, I believe, are the public who joined the bandwagon of investing in Doge coin.

Lately I have read the news that China had banned the crypto currency and violators may be jailed. The Chinese is a big market which obviously may be the cause why the prices of crypto currency is going down. Even Bitcoin is slowly sinking and no one can say when it can recover.

You receive funds on paypal, and if you back to your account after 1 month, your funds will have the same value. However, when you receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet, and if you check after one month, it can either go up (when the price goes up) or go down (when the price goes down). If you hold your cryptos for a long time, your crypto will definitely have higher value.