What’s the best thing you like about crypto currency?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started using crypto currency as a payment form and now I am using as digital asset. This is the best thing that I like about crypto currency. You can invest in crypto asset and earn profits. When it comes to investing in crypto, even a $1 can be a big money. For example, in January 2021, you could have bought 1 doge for 1 cent. Just by spending $1, you could have bought 100 doge coins. The current doge coin price is 34 cents. Your 100 doge coin will be valued $34, and you will be making $33 profit. This is a big profit to be made just in 4 months.

These days a lot of people are talking about Shiba Inu.

Based on its current value, you can buy 1.26 million SHIB for just $10. Imagine the worth of your SHIB when it becomes $1 in 1-2 years.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like the idea that you buy a crypto coin today and tomorrow the price doubled. That means you earn the amount equal to your investment. That can happen although sadly it is a rare occurrence. Usually the investor had to wait for a week or so before he can discern the trend on whether to sell or buy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not invested heavily in crypto currencies but I have some stake. The best thing I like about crypto currency is you can invest even with $10. Actually $10 is all you need to start investing. Sadly, you cannot start investing in share market or real estate if you have just $10.

minenovo

The thing I like about cryptos is also the thing I like the least about cryptos - the volatility. Bitcoin, for example, moves with thousands of USD in a single day! That's a great opportunity to make a quick profit, but it's also a great opportunity to lose money, unfortunately.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one thing I like about crypto currency is the potential it has , you could easily get your money doubled and others through crypto currency ,it's very much easier to do so and lot of people actually benefit more from it's existence in different ways since it have high volatility