What do you intent to do with money earn from Trendri???

OlaAdams

Good evening from this part of the world.
Its an honored to be among you people, people of high zeal trying to make money in the very best legal way.

my point of discussion here today is very simple although its might be controversal because each people will have there different oppinion and plan.
i signed into this forum this week and become active today, so far so good i have been able to make 40 different post which earn me very small ammount of cash ( about $0.550).

it baffle me, and wanna ask from my fellow member what their plans for the money earn through this platforms.

your response will go a long way to help and guide me on my next decision.

Haypril

You have presented a nice and reasonable question. Most of us yarns to earn money online but most of us never had a good plan to utilize the money earned from taking online tasks. Sometimes, we do devise a plan but unable to carry out such plans because something else came up. As of my first earning from this forum, I made use of it to buy food stuff by adding the little with me to what I earned. Although that was not the original plan for the money.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well expense business man I believe everybody has his or her own choice and also they are going to do with the money they earn from trendi. As for me I wish to invest the money I earn from trending into cryptocurrency business this is because I have always wanted to invest in cryptocurrency all my life. I really cherish cryptocurrency business and I wish to be on it right now

Snazzy001

i am a student,money from trendri can go a very long way to helping me especially when it comes pocket money stuff and the rest.it can also buy some things i need daily like pen,books and the rest .apart from school needs,i will also need to use this money to reinvest and make lots of money online,may be use it to buy crypto and store