What football league is the best league in the world?

D

Deleted member 28873

This have been a major cause of arguement in our society.
There have been endless arguments on which league is the best in the world. People have been having different views about it. Even a search round the web proves that there is no straight answer to that question.

To make the answer easier, we have to limit our quest for finding a logical answer by concluding that the best football leagues in the world are in Europe.To me i would choose England league any day ,anytime because it the most competitive league and my best club is from there

When you are talking about European football, the governing body for football in the continent is UEFA. In its wisdom, the continental football governing body rates La Liga as the best in the continent.

Queentener

What sets the EPL apart is the hot competition for the EPL title. In most European leagues, the title is often a matter of interest for two rival clubs, maybe three, but in the EPL, there are often six clubs who could realistically be crowned champions. Six clubs. Think about that. Chelsea, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.

And there's also the Leicester City factor to think about. How come a small club like Leicester can win the premiership? How did that happen? It could be the EPL and its magical unpredictability.

Briangsam

A long-standing debate in football about English Premier League Vs La Liga was revived rather soundly when Josep Bartomeu, the President of Spanish giants Barcelona, declared that La Liga boasts the very best players in the world and that's why Spain's top division is undoubtedly superior to its English rivals. But personally, the English Premier League is the best to me; in terms of its competitiveness, toughness, unpredictability and wealth and TV coverage.

IamDozzy

The best football league in the world is the English Premier league. There are so many reasons for this conclusion. First of all, in the UEFA champions league for 2021, the final is going to be between two English teams, Chelsea and Manchester city. Secondly, most professional football players always dream of having a career in the English Premier league. Finally, you would find more English football clubs in the top richest football clubs in the world.