What is the Best Passive Income Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, Amazon is the best platform to make passive income. Here are a couple of things you can do on Amazon to build passive income

Amazon Associate: Amazon Associate is an affiliate marketing program from Amazon. It is free to join, you don’t even need a website.

Kindle Direct Publishing: This is a free-to-use ebook and paperback publishing program from Amazon. You can earn passive income when you join the KDP program and publish your ebooks or print books. You can also earn additional income by promoting your own books through affiliate links. You earn book royalties as well as affiliate commissions.

Fulfilled By Amazon: This program requires you to ship your products to the Amazon warehouse, and once you do that, Amazon will take care of everything from packing your products to shipping products. This is an excellent service that you can use to generate passive income.

Amazon Merch: You can sell print-on-demand products to earn passive income.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that passive income is a dream for most people. It is wonderful to earn money without making any special effort or while sleeping. Of course, in the beginning, you have to work hard in order to enjoy these passive earnings. Thank you for letting us know about Amazon. I agree that Amazon is one of the best platforms to make passive income. I already tried Amazon Associate last year and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in making passive income.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You only mentioned about Amazon, this doesn't makes a comparison with any other. There are multiple passive earning sites, and Amazon isn't one among those which I used. But I think hybrid types of affiliate sites are much better, they pay big amount for bringing referrals first, and then keep paying commission on referrals' action.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You only mentioned about Amazon, this doesn't makes a comparison with any other. There are multiple passive earning sites, and Amazon isn't one among those which I used. But I think hybrid types of affiliate sites are much better, they pay big amount for bringing referrals first, and then keep paying commission on referrals' action.

Amazon offers multiple passive income methods, affiliate marketing is just one of them. A lot of people only know about Amazon associate program for passive income, you can also try KDP, FBA, Amazon Merch, etc, You obviously didn't know about these programs, right? Tell about a site that offers so many passive income methods just like Amazon? There is no other site that offers as many passive earning methods like Amazon. On Amazon, you earn passive income through affiliate marketing, ebook selling, selling Amazon merch, you can even sell your own products trough FBA method. However, in order to generate passive income through Amazon you need multiple skills such as SEO and Digital marketing. While amazon associate requires you to promote products on amazon, you need to create your own products to use other passive income methods. Generating income through Amazon is not easy, you need to work hard to generate sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.