Investment What Kind of Investment Opportunity Is The Best One?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of invest opportunities in the world. You can invest in the stock market and you can even invest money in the cryptocurrency market. Investment is pretty wide filed and there could be different kinds of investment strategies that are usually made by the investors in order to get benefited the most. Many people consider stock market and cryptocurrencies market a better place to invest money, but there are many risk factors associated with investing in such kind of markets . Right now the cryptocurrency market is bleeding really badly due to the problems between Russia and Ukraine.

I am not sure when this situation will improve, but it will eventually get better. Apart from that, the stock market is also not in a better condition either as the stocks are losing value due to Covid-19 pandemic. I consider Islamic investment programs as the best investment program because they do not involve interest at all. According to the Islamic investment system, the rich person should give 2.5 percent of their total assets value as charity (Zakat) to the poor. Avoiding interest relieves borrowers from paying heavy interest rates and the profits are based on trading and business only. I am planning to invest money in an Islamic bank after I save enough money.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Indeed trading in crypto currency is a very viable channel to raise funds but in recent times the predictions of even the experts are not going as they thought it would becasue no one saw it coming. There are somany factors that those analyst are not putting into considerations as what they consider sometimes is just the rate of supply and demand in the market to be anle to predict what will most likely happen. The reality on ground in the market may not be very good for somany traders mostly for those who had invested early before the bearish run. Some invested when the price of bitcoin was around $65,000, the asset of such investor would have been less by half of what was invested, it will be tougher for those long-term investors who must have projected that they need the returns as at a time like this. But spot those thatnare very good at trading mostly the short-term traders they can still be on profit as they will seize the opportunity to trade both on futures and margins. But all these one can invest in farming as there will alway be a favourable market for it since food is constantly needed.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, I've been interested in investment for a very long time but I haven't really been getting it right due to different knowledge I've been immersed with until recently after I read MJ demarco's book I understood investment for what it really is.

All this while I thought one can get rich off trading financial markets and stocks and crypto, boy was I wrong?

I understood that no one gets really rich doing any of those things, I'll dissect them one by one.

Those that get rich from forex investments are the brokers not the retail traders.

Those that get rich from crypto currency are those that created the coin.

So, I realized the markets are not meant to get rich on but to make income.

For example if you approach an investment banker and enquire about investment he'll tell you that he can give you 5% monthly off your deposit, we don't really like such bargains because the margin is really low, because if you deposit 1000$ you'll only get 50$.

But think of those that deposit 100,00$ they'll get 5k$ without doing anything, that's a good income for doing nothing.

The best way to approach investment is to use fixed deposit and deposit a large sum.

But also, you can't make that large sum from the market, that's not how it's designed.

Kendy

Verified member
I think there are many investment opportunities both offline and online but some are not legitimate. There are many cases where a company came and succeeded in making people invest, only to elope with their money. These and many more cases are happening everyday which makes it very difficult to invest in someone's business.

The best investment to me would be to invest in real estate properties. The real estate business is now a goldmine such that one can be part of it without any investment. So many people in my country are now into this line of business one way or another. You can become an agent, by sourcing for clients and when the property is purchased or rented, the agent will take nothing less than 10% of the total amount purchased from the property. I prefer this investment because when compared to others, it has low risks and you are in charge of your property. Considering if I invest in a company which I thought it is reputable and before I realize, the company is shut down! In such case, I would just grumble but there will be no way to get my money because I have no control over it.