What were the best things that you did this year?

Chris Looey

Hi guys ?

I'm curious to know what was the best thing that happened to you this year?

Me I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies?

I graduated from school, it's one of my biggest achievements and the most important thing is I become self aware, this is by far my highest, I know what I want and how to get it, I took some risks that learned from, I understood what have been holding me back all this while and how to navigate it, I blew a lot of money on Forex because I refused to follow my mentor's advice which will never happen again, so cheers to the mistakes I made.

I believe 2021 is a launching pad for me and a year of lessons for me, I look forward to take more CALCULATED risks and stay in good health and good shape.

I lost some money by investing in the wrong projects too. But hey good luck with the next year

Hi guys ?

I'm curious to know what was the best thing that happened to you this year?

Me I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies?
Hi Chris. Nice to meet you. It is great that you learned a lot about cryptocurrencies this year. I must confess that I have no idea about them.
Well, as far as I am concerned, this year I learned that you can make money from forums. Better late than never. :)
I am so lucky to have found Trendri because it is a trusted forum and I like posting threads in my free time or reading other people's interesting posts here.Now,generally speaking,the best thing I learned this year is that love and health are the most important things we have in life.

2021 isn't a bad year for me like that, at least I've discovered so many opportunities online with my time. And I'm happy too that most of my earning sites are still around, which means we'll be celebrating the new year together. Trendri PTP is one of them, I'm happy to have known this forum, it will be around next year for sure and beyond too. I look forward to crossing more highs come next year 2022, provided their is good health, all this are possible for me and other users as well. I'm not dwelling for the amount I made this year, I'm hoping to make 10× if it next year and beyond.

Well I've not been able to achieve anything for now but I have done a lot of things this year which I believe I may be able to see a good results next year but I'm not really sure, let's just see how the year is going to be, because I don't just want to give our testimony now .. well even with this I believe I'm still not able to achieve all the things I need but I have tried because I don't really have money , As we all money is one of the most important things that can actually help you to achieve every of your dreams with immediate effect ,a situation in which you don't have money some of your achievement may be a little bit slow.

I got your point, but you can learn skills on youtube(web development, marketing,...) to have the skills to get the money. we all born naked with 0 dollars. good luck dude

I think one of the best things I did this year was personal growth and development, the year started rough for me, I was dealing with a broken relationship, dealing with rejection and depression, along the line I lost some loved ones but all in all it made me realize I was stronger than I thought, it made me understand that I do not need to rely on someone to be happy, if I cannot make my self happy no one else can, and happiness does not come from the results I have, it comes from enjoying the process towards the results. I did not just grow emotionally, I also grew mentally and I finally started a business of my own, I had always have a dream of becoming a graphic designer and having a small company of my own. Though right now it's just a small gig battling with traffic but I believe with time it would be something great. All in all this year was a blessings

I'm sorry to hear what how rough this year was for you, but you inspired me when you said that you become stronger on all levels. Good luck with your dreams and keep it up 💪

Well if I am going to be honest, I think the best things I did this year was being able to secure some indoor properties for myself, I never thought I could do it initially but then I challenged myself to see what it turns out to be, and to God be the glory I was able to achieve my goal, and the one thing I learned from the whole thing is that one should never settle for less and don’t look down on yourself thinking this is too big for me to achieve, one can be anything as long as you believe and work towards it

Actually, this year has not yet reached the half of it but I would say that so far, I have done something for myself because I choose to dedicate my time on this great forum and apart from the incentives I receive for a job well done, I have learnt so many knowledgeable things and I have created so many impressions for other users. I have also set up a janitorial service for myself and my working partner, where we specialize in cleaning of houses and give you the best cleanliness and comfort your homes or offices deserve.

This year, I am hoping to have a realistic amount of savings to learn a skill online which is cryptocurrencies trading and web development. I really need to go into software expertise and know fully how it works. There are so many things I had in mind to achieve in the year 2020 but the covid-19 pandemic made it difficult and made the following year difficult to realize those dreams because I was still trying to recuperate from the negative effects of the pandemic but this year, with proper time management and proper management of my available resources, I must strive to acquire in-depth knowledge.