Passive income What's The best Passive Income Out There?

The Bismarck

Hi guys, how you doing? I am new here, and I am very excited to learn more about this community. I'm into business opportunities and ideas like everyone in this group. I have done a lot of research on finding genuine business opportunities and ideas. And I have come across many programs. Many came out of nowhere and then disappear out of somewhere. So these days are very dark days to all those seeking ways to make a living independently. I am one of them. I have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars for 30 years buying and joining programs. Many were scams. Some were short-lived, and some were still going strong. There's nothing wrong with making poor decision. We are all developed through the learning systems. If we don't experience what's out there in the world, we will never learn something. Unless you have been there before. And then I came across this group through one of the YouTube channel and thought why not try them. So here I am, wanting to bring something on the table.

So I want to ask, what's the, OR is there a best passive income program out there? I know there are many out there, but only the genuine one I'm asking for? Thank you.

Peace.

Last edited:

breadeditor

I rent out things I already own through an online platform. Much like Airbnb but for your stuff. Like a camera, canopies, tools. I earn $200 a week on average. It may not be much for some but hey i just lend people stuff and earn from it. Passive? Oh it is really passive. It's not really a "work". My Garage Rentals is the platform i use because of its insurance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The goal of someone that wants to make money is to find a way of making money thorough passive means. This will allow the person to be making money even while sleeping. Others have taken affiliate marketing as their own passive ways of making money while others have chosen blogging.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though to earn a passive income is not but if one can think well and make good research one will surely earn money.
If one can invest on Transportation it will surely yield good profit even while sitting down.
Its only that one need to get a trusted people to be working with.

uforwealth

Verified member
As far as I know, the best source of passive income is blogging. Although it may take a lot of work and effort to get the desired result, you will definitely make money passively by blogging. I know of some successful bloggers who are now doing little or no job on their blogs yet they continue to get paid every month.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can become a seller on platform like Amazon Kindle publishing. You can write some books and put it up for sales on Amazon Kindle publishing. You are likely to make some sales without having to spend on promoting your books. you can also create a product and listed on clickbank. They have lots of affiliate who are ready to promote your products and you are going to earn passive income.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many passive income ideas out there and I will advise you to follow the one that you think you are more passionate about. on a personal perspective I think you have the best shot if you are going to go into writing or video production. You can choose microblogging platforms like Twitter to publish your written content or YouTube for your video content.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the best way to make passive income is to create high-quality video courses. They sign up with seller account on clickbank and upload all your video products there. you need to include all the necessary materials that will make the marketing of the course is easier for affiliate. lot of people are going to promote your product and you earn passive income in the process.