When Will Paid Surveys Become Available In Tier 3 Countries?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are one of the most popular kinds of methods to make money. Making money through paid surveys is considered an easy way to make money. All you have to do is provide the right kind of opinion about certain products and complete certain offers. You may also need to fill the information form and provide some information about yourself as well in order to get paid. However, the big problems with paid surveys is that they might not be available in all the countries due to demographic issues. Apart from that, certain production companies and research marketing agencies simply do not allow many tier 3 countries to participate in the survey panel due to the fact that certain companies simply do not conduct business in those Tier 3 regions.

I think that this is why the time has come for many marketing research companies to start survey sites in many Tier 3 countries as well. However, sine this will take a lot of time, I think that we should wait for those companies top start sending surveys to us. If they do not send surveys to us, then we should create survey sites for ourselves and help our countrymen to earn money. Always remember that we must create opportunities to make money and never depend on others!

suryacharan

Yes we should not depend on others for opportunities we need to create opportunities to earn as survey sites are most useful for a company to judging the progress of that particular business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that making money with survey generally is not really the best thing for us to consider , because even if you can be able to see a legit one that are paying , you won't likely be able to make even up to a dollar on daily basis and sometimes the highest you can make Should be $1.00 or 1.5 dollars which is not really profitable .

But we should look for a way to earn money online professionally , That will really help to make something reasonable and that will be your skill .

I do not really sees anything wrong with making money from survey but the most important thing is that some of them are not trusted , so you may not likely be able to make money with them now.

Base on your question , we don't really know how long it will take for survey to be available in top African countries.
The reason is because most African countries are not developed to a point of seeking the opinion of other people through survey or carrying out Survey to arrive at a certain theory or conclusion.

A lot of these things are being done in the Western countries and not really here.

Shaf

Verified member
I remember my experience when no started looking for ways to earn money online and I came across several articles suggesting paid surveys as a choice. They also suggested signing up for as many as possible, and after doing that, I had to abandon that email because I could not keep up, and I Neve got a dime out if it.

Survey sites do not target countries in Tier 3 because of their certain factors. The main one is that those who pay for those surveys are from Tier 1 and 2 countries, with their customers living there. Paying for survey answers from a region they make no money from simply doesn't make sense, so they include it as a criteria.

The way to solve this, is if companies from Tier 3 countries start conducting surveys targeted at their own customers. The information will be relevant for them to improve on their products and services.

Another reason is that people form such countries are known for giving fake answers which these survey conductors don't need. Some will also create multiple accounts in a n attempt to cheat the system. No one will want such and it's only when it stops that we may see a change.

Skysaint

Verified member
Paid surveys are usually not profitable to those who reside in the lower tier regions. When I was new to get online earning method, I actually tried out working on surveys so I could get paid and earn money online little dis I know that it wasn't meant for me actually. You will have to spend weeks there just to get a single survey that your qualified to handle and after all the stress, you don't usually earn a good amount of money from it. Another disheartening factor to note about it is the fact that most of them only send out payments to those who have PayPal account and if you see this, you will understand that they chose that because the PayPal account is only fully functional in a top tier region which poses another threat to those from the lower tier region. So you can work hard all you can and at the very end, you won't be paid.
If we actually want to earn through surveys or make survey sites recognize us then we have to upgrade ourselves and our system by building international organizations and companies here in our country to gain the world's recognition. Surveys are meant for a particular audience which usually are those who are likely to do business with them in the future and not individuals who they have no business with and will likely remain so for a long time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to understand why surveys are not available in lower-tier countries, you first need to understand what exactly is a country tier, and what was country tier created. Countries around the world are categorized into 5 different groups. The division is not based on the country's economy or development stage, it is mainly categorized according to the market prospects. The country tier is mainly created for marketing purposes. America is categorized as a tier 1 country whereas Afghanistan is categorized as a tier 5 country, Sweden is categorized as a tier 2 country, and India is categorized as a tier 4 country. The survey companies mostly target tier 1 and tier 2 countries because that's where they will sell their products. When they have their customers in the UK, the US, Canada, and Australia, why would they allow a participant from India and Pakistan to attend the survey? They will just waste their money. Furthermore, in the developed world, mostly in western Europe and North America, people do not have time to give their opinion, they will just avoid giving any response to any questionnaire, that's why survey companies pay money to gather information on certain subjects or topics.

Gustavo

Paid surveys are one of the most popular kinds of methods to make money. Making money through paid surveys is considered an easy way to make money. All you have to do is provide the right kind of opinion about certain products and complete certain offers. You may also need to fill the information form and provide some information about yourself as well in order to get paid. However, the big problems with paid surveys is that they might not be available in all the countries due to demographic issues. Apart from that, certain production companies and research marketing agencies simply do not allow many tier 3 countries to participate in the survey panel due to the fact that certain companies simply do not conduct business in those Tier 3 regions.

I think that this is why the time has come for many marketing research companies to start survey sites in many Tier 3 countries as well. However, sine this will take a lot of time, I think that we should wait for those companies top start sending surveys to us. If they do not send surveys to us, then we should create survey sites for ourselves and help our countrymen to earn money. Always remember that we must create opportunities to make money and never depend on others!

do you want to make between $50 - $100 a day doing online jobs? I found a site that constantly pays you just for answering questions! If you were interested, answer YES in this post and I'll send you the link, or, you send me your email so I can send you the link.