Which coins are you investing on during this bearish period ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Every crypto investors will understand that we are in a serious bearish season , and now the price of all cryptocurrency has dropped seriously making so many people to sold out their cryptocurrency while other people are still holding hoping for the price to regain it value.

Personally I do not really see it as the best option to sell out your cryptocurrency when it drops because it will definitely rise back no matter how long it might take.

Generally all these things are the characteristics of cryptocurrency and people shouldn't really be so surprised when the price of cryptocurrency drops . To me I even consider this as the best opportunity for me to even invest more in potential cryptocurrencies for Long term purposes.

There are so many cryptocurrencies available in the crypto space for everyone to invest , most cryptocurrencies are not suitable for long-term purpose investment that is why as a cryptocurrency investor we are to research and filter out the bad cryptocurrencies from the good one and then invest in the good ones.

I have two important crypto projects I am planning to invest on during this period.. The first one is the fantom ecosystem, base on my research this is a profitable cryptocurrency for long-term purposes.

Another one i am planning to investment during this period is the Cardano. Base on my personal research too it has a great future potential. All the cryptocurrency have listed above has a promising future potential.

You might have your own different cryptocurrency you are planning to invest on, let us know below. Let's learn from each other.