Why do people get scammed online?

Oluwasegun purpose

The main reason why many people have detest the idea of working online is because of peole who have spoils the name of the internet by performing fraudlent acts on I thereby scamming other people online, now I cannot operate my phone in the public too much because when people sees you looking at your phone for a long time they will think you're into fraudlent activities online which is really painful.

This scammers online have given people the impression that internet is a scam zone where anyone who goes into it will get scammed of his/her money this is really untrue and I think all this scammers should be brought before the law as they are tarnishing the image of the internet for the rest of us who are making money form it legally the best ways to get them is by stopping or banning vpn so everyone's activities online won't be anonymous this can help the government to easily get those hackers and scammers.

But I have been thinking why do this scammers scam other people? What gives them this impression just to scam other people and hacking them to get their personal information what do you think pushed them into the is activities?.