Why I would rather rent out my property than sell it.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Real Estate operations can involve building or developing a property to sell or building it to rent out to tenants. I believe it is better to rent out an apartment than sell it outright. I understand that by selling out the apartment, you make your bulk profit at once and also recover the amount you spent on buying or building it.

With renting, the returns on investment take a long time but it helps a person to make regular passive income from that one-time investment. I love that yearly or monthly income that comes from rent. That gives you an assurance of income on a regular basis. That regular cash flow is why I prefer to rent an apartment than to sell it.

Selling it out might give you funds to pursue another real estate investment but I would sacrifice that for the small bits of regular income that come from renting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the reason why people may choose to sell their house is only when the property is not situated in a good location . yes there are some location that a property can be located that may not be profitable for you to be using for rental purposes . And as such people will choose to sell out such property and rather buy another property in a much more suitable location. Even if this will involve adding extra money but at least such location will be suitable for people to use for business-related purposes.

If a property is in a nice location , most people will not want to sell it . They will rather build shops or rental rooms for people to leave and let it out for anyone that are interested while they are getting their payments every month or year depending on the arrangement . .