Why is it advisable to invest rather than to save.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The attitude of investing money rather than saving it , has been one of the untold truth the world is not telling us about money . It is important that we know that saving money in various security based financial institutions will not make our money grow by any means . Majority of people today have the sole aim of accumulating wealth and the only way we can accumulate well today is by investing money on various risk-free investment that may come our way . It is 100% advised to be careful on the type of investment we invest our hard-earned money into , so as not to lose it to various online and offline scammers and fraudulent individuals , who have the sole aim and objectives to rob motivated individuals like me and you who are poised towards the act of making money online and offline .

In the process of investing our money , we must make sure not to invest all our money that we have saved all at once even though a particular investment opportunity seems too sure and true . Rather , it is advised to start with a small portion or to choose a minimal investment choice in the investment platform or website and start from there to grow bigger and bigger . So that if by any means the investment vanish or cease to exist , we wouldn't be really pained and remorseful than others who invested all their hard-earned life savings .

E

eldavis

Simply put, savings do not generate capital for you. You might be able to get little percentages after saving for some time but that's just it, you cannot get rich by saving alone. Investing on the other hand, it creates more capital for you. This is why people go for investing instead of saving. Personally I would advice anyone to do both. I feel why you invest, you should also have savings. This is something you can fall back to incase things goes wrong.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well what I can say is that it depends on people and their own personal point of view , because so many people will consider saving to be the most important thing while others will consider investment to be the most important. Even if I have to talk on my own point of view it might be quite different from what other people are seeing

Personally I consider investment to be the best most especially if you have the opportunity and you have seen something reasonable to invest your money on . It is with the help of investment you can be able to secure your property for long-term and still earn extra money but a situation in which you are saving your money you will still come back to see the original amount of the money you saved and sometimes if they economy of your country is going down you won't likely be able to meet the money in the same value you left it many years ago .

Properties are now cheaper for people to invest on and that is what I will do even if I have the money now because investment is just the best option .