Is it advisable for us to invest in bitcoin presently

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We have two ways of making money in cryptocurrency investment. One is by holding on to your coins till there is rise in it and you sell. And the other is trading in your coins daily or any time you wish. For the long term investors, the best time is now, you buy coins cheapest rate now and later sell it in the next 4 or 5 years

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very advisable to invest in Bitcoin now that the price is very low. I think within the next one to two months the price will definitely go up to as high as 60,000 dollars. A lot of people will regret why they didn't invest when the price was low. There are other cryptocurrencies that are also very low cryptocurrencies which anyone can invest on and hodl.
It is my strong hope and wish that the price recover and pump very soon, this can be achieved when Investors put in huge amount of money into the market, we are yet to see people buying the dip to the extent that the market will pump heavily and give hope to investors whose portfolios are bleeding red at the moment. Investing.now is an opportunity in my opinion

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very advisable to invest in Bitcoin now that the price is very low. I think within the next one to two months the price will definitely go up to as high as 60,000 dollars. A lot of people will regret why they didn't invest when the price was low. There are other cryptocurrencies that are also very low cryptocurrencies which anyone can invest on and hodl.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am not much aware of the ways the government is encouraging people into crypto currency activities. Can you just give some examples there? I am not very informed about this field and in the beginners phase of trying to collect information and understand it. Whatever little I have collected, it seems that government fears illegal secret transactions, money laundering and tax evasion. And none of these seem good to economy of any country.
I wouldn't know if you are also aware that recently India government also recieved palliative measures in crypto-currency to combat the continuous increase in the Corona virus cases in the country?.
I will be sharing a link down here for you to get more information about the update I read as regards India encouraging the banks to allow cryptocurrency transactions.

arunima25

Verified member
It is better to be gradual when it comes to trading or investing into cryptocurrency because of the volatile nature and when you take it gradually you will discover that we make gains reasonably and also manage losses in case. As regards RBI being concern that crypto could be a threat to the economy they could have their reasons it is also worth giving a shot I'm finding ways to regulate them so that they don't have that they're calling me as you can see that the government of India is encouraging people into cryptocurrency activity.
I am not much aware of the ways the government is encouraging people into crypto currency activities. Can you just give some examples there? I am not very informed about this field and in the beginners phase of trying to collect information and understand it. Whatever little I have collected, it seems that government fears illegal secret transactions, money laundering and tax evasion. And none of these seem good to economy of any country.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I guess this judgement of supreme court came few years back perhaps in 2018 if I am not wrong. But still the controversies stay there. RBI and other financial institutions fear that it might be a threat to economy as they fear that there would be money laundering and this might bring more damage than good. I am just a person who is trying to understand crypto currency and crypto market. But then I keep picking things in bits and pieces from here and there.
It is better to be gradual when it comes to trading or investing into cryptocurrency because of the volatile nature and when you take it gradually you will discover that we make gains reasonably and also manage losses in case. As regards RBI being concern that crypto could be a threat to the economy they could have their reasons it is also worth giving a shot I'm finding ways to regulate them so that they don't have that they're calling me as you can see that the government of India is encouraging people into cryptocurrency activity.

arunima25

Verified member
Recently India has been encouraging all banks to allow cryptocurrency transactions which is a clear sign that the country is fully in support of cryptocurrencies especially in this year 2021 because I know the country to be having controversies as regards legality of cryptocurrency to an extent that the case was taking to supreme Court where a judgement was delivered in favour of cryptocurrency traders.
I guess this judgement of supreme court came few years back perhaps in 2018 if I am not wrong. But still the controversies stay there. RBI and other financial institutions fear that it might be a threat to economy as they fear that there would be money laundering and this might bring more damage than good. I am just a person who is trying to understand crypto currency and crypto market. But then I keep picking things in bits and pieces from here and there.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Recently India has been encouraging all banks to allow cryptocurrency transactions which is a clear sign that the country is fully in support of cryptocurrencies especially in this year 2021 because I know the country to be having controversies as regards legality of cryptocurrency to an extent that the case was taking to supreme Court where a judgement was delivered in favour of cryptocurrency traders.

arunima25

Verified member
investment in crypto is not safe. I am earning these with using some sites. but earning is not too much. I think trading in crypto is also not valid in India. So we never thing to invest in it. In last December I exchange satoshi with FC. If you are interested in making investment in crypto than first you must be check law and rules of India
The laws are not very clear and straight. And the future of cryptocurrency still hangs in balance here in India. So I have always avoided it. But I came to know of an Indian on another forum and he has made decent earnings through investment in these cryptocurrencies. I have asked some queries from him and hope they are clarified. He has claimed to make a profit of 15% in December through investment in few coins. I think the trading was legalised by SC in 2018 but then RBI has some opposition against it fearing that it might damage fiat currency and the economy. Things are not clear and I fail to understand the intricacies involved.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The price of Bitcoin I've gone down and the rate of Bitcoin in the market place have reduce, investors are now withdrawing from Bitcoin, it seems like bitcoin is in a crash of price. Do you think it's advisable for us to rush in and invest in Bitcoin presently or we should hold on for now.

Please state your opinion.
Well,to me it depend on the individual ideal and mind to take risk.
Remember without risk there is no success in any business one is doing. Though one still need to take precautions on the risk to be taking.

anil02

Verified member
I have never understood the concept of crypto currency well. I am still into exploration phase. But yes, what I come to know from the little I gather is that investment in crypto currency comes with risk. And one should go for it only if one has the appetite for risk. Moreover, the values keep fluctuating..Bitcoin show a drop earlier too and then bounced back. So it's definitely going to bounce back again.
investment in crypto is not safe. I am earning these with using some sites. but earning is not too much. I think trading in crypto is also not valid in India. So we never thing to invest in it. In last December I exchange satoshi with FC. If you are interested in making investment in crypto than first you must be check law and rules of India

Ahmedo24

Verified member
We have two ways of making money in cryptocurrency investment. One is by holding on to your coins till there is rise in it and you sell. And the other is trading in your coins daily or any time you wish. For the long term investors, the best time is now, you buy coins cheapest rate now and later sell it in the next 4 or 5 years
If you look at the way cryptocurrency fluctuate I think 5 years will be too long except the person wants to make a very huge amount of profit but to be on a safe side if you buy cryptocurrency coins and you made at least 100% and above it is better you trade off and wait for a dip because at least one or two times in a year the market always going to dip.

Samuel72

Verified member
The price of Bitcoin I've gone down and the rate of Bitcoin in the market place have reduce, investors are now withdrawing from Bitcoin, it seems like bitcoin is in a crash of price. Do you think it's advisable for us to rush in and invest in Bitcoin presently or we should hold on for now.

Please state your opinion.

B

Blake250

I am still confused on the rise and fall of a crypto coin because there is no basis except the movement of the price. When the price is increasing people say sell now because it will stop. When the price is going down they say buy now because the price will soon increase. But is there a clear basis for such statements? Only speculation.
Sorry for the late reply, it's just that I hardly come online these days. Why not this is the best time to invest, do that now the price is down but you need to be patient once you Have invested and too don't you all your earnings to buy bitcoin

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am still confused on the rise and fall of a crypto coin because there is no basis except the movement of the price. When the price is increasing people say sell now because it will stop. When the price is going down they say buy now because the price will soon increase. But is there a clear basis for such statements? Only speculation.
Cryptocurrencies are tradable assets they are bought and sold every seconds and that is why you see exchange platforms trading 24 hours in a day so there are times people dump their coins especially those holding it in large quantity or volume which the price will drop and people who has history of most of these coins see it as an opportunity to buy because more investors will be encouraged to buy at lower price and sell at higher

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor

B

Blake250

The fact that many country have start withdrawing from Bitcoin I don't think it is advisable for us to still invest in Bitcoin I think it is better for us to hold on for a while because bitcoin might still drop in price if they don't do something about it. They need to explain more better to the government of other countries so they can accept Bitcoin in their country if not the prize might down more.
You have not prove the source of your information that you have just said, bitcoins is a digital currency and it is a future currencies of the world,if I have money I'll still invest as much as I can in cryptocurrency like bitcoins and bnb,all these things are just something that happened always in the cryptosystem and it's not something to be worried about.
You are absolutely right bro, and another thing is that don't invest all that you got in it, for I have fallen a victim before

Mika

VIP Contributor
After reaching $64K, Bitcoin has now fallen to $39K. This is the right time to invest in Bitcoin as the price will soon improve. Bitcoin has a limited supply, therefore after all bitcoins are mined, there will be no more new bitcoin, hence the price will go very high. But that's a long time to go, in the mean time you can benefit from the price going up.

anil02

Verified member
Today it touch to 33K. It is first time in last 5 month when it falls down to this level. No one know how much it will fall. So I think it is not right time to invest in it. It better to wait till the day when it will start improving. It may be fall down more in coming days. Wait and watch for investment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The fact that many country have start withdrawing from Bitcoin I don't think it is advisable for us to still invest in Bitcoin I think it is better for us to hold on for a while because bitcoin might still drop in price if they don't do something about it. They need to explain more better to the government of other countries so they can accept Bitcoin in their country if not the prize might down more.
You have not prove the source of your information that you have just said, bitcoins is a digital currency and it is a future currencies of the world,if I have money I'll still invest as much as I can in cryptocurrency like bitcoins and bnb,all these things are just something that happened always in the cryptosystem and it's not something to be worried about.