Why is money more important?

yessupply

The explanation cash is so significant is that it gives choices to you to carry on with the better life that you pick and places you in charge. Having cash and being OK with funds additionally gives you the opportunity and choices to conclude how you need to live and uphold the things you care most about in your life.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Money is very important in the life of people . Although a lot of people will say that money is not the most important thing in the world , that being in good health is the most important thing because this is what will determine how long you will live in this world . But well , to be able to live a comfortable life and enjoy the best of what life can offer it is your responsibility to be financially stable and that is the reason so many people are working day and night to make sure they are stable financially.

We have so many things to achieve , most especially for people that are coming up into the world and without money achieving most of these things will be very difficult. I encourage people to work to earn money in a legitimate way and from there they can build up their future to a desired result.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Besides the life we have now the next important thing one needs to have is money. I write this often if you want to increase or preserve your dignity you need money and good measure of it too. Nothing you would do in life now that money wouldn't be involved. Even in a village meeting, when there are things to be done even as the head you would need money to finance it. Without money you just become a figure head while a much younger person begin to boss you around.

So money is very important even to maintain your position has a person. To increase your standard of living you need money that's just the truth. Living in a better house needs money. Driving a good car needs money even having some luxuries needs money. So you need money everywhere that's just the truth. Money is essential in life.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that money is essential in life. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom and independence. If you have money you can make dreams and plans for the future. You can buy whatever you want for your family and friends or go to the best universities of the world in case you are interested in studying.

In my opinion, having money is wonderful and life is easier when you have money and less stressful. However, money does not solve all problems. There are rich people around the world that are not happy or suffer from depression. In conclusion, I believe that money is important but they cannot buy happiness. There are things in life that are much more important than money like love, peace and health.