Why it seems that some people are destined to be poor and broke.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not believe that anyone is destined to be poor and broke , rather I believe an individual's ability to be rich and successful solely depends on how he or she planned his or her yesterday that's surely determines his or her tomorrow will be . Basically what I'm trying to say is that , to be rich and successful thereby being considered or known as wealthy , it is very important that an individual plans his today by setting various investment , financial goals and achievements this surely will be able to make his future brighter and successful . Just as it is often said that the way You dress or arrange your bed surely determines how you will sleep and wake up . Same is applied to the act of being rich and wealthy .

Some people are considered by others to be destined to be poor and broke because they do not plan about their future , rather they live life as it comes . Our youthful image is actually the age that we need to use to plan our future , a young individual is considered to be vigorous and energetic both mentally and physically and he shouldn't waste this vigorousness and energy on things that are unproductive and possibly unrewarding rather he or she should make sure that he or she invests his time , energy , and other valuable assets of his or hers on things that will be productive and rewarding and will greatly impact his or her future . Think about the repercussions of being broke and poor , which are : you won't be able to acquire any assets or property , you also won't be able to fend for your material needs and physical wants as you wanted , and also you won't be able to to enjoy the good things of life such as respect and prestige etc . So it is 100% advised to plan your today in order to have a better and successful tomorrow .

SANIA

Nobody is destined to be poor and broke.
One can make or break his future with his actions but I also believe that luck also matters.
It matters to work hard and smart in the right direction but to find the right opportunity is equally important.

Some people are luck to find the right opportunity at right time and they got the easy path while others have to strive for years before getting such good opportunity.

But luck is not in your hands.
Your mindset and hardwork is in your hands so one can do that and iprove continously to achieve greater results in life.

Sooner or later one can find opportunity if he or she doesnot give up.
Opportunity should be availed at right time and it must be availed to achieve greater results in life.

People who give up donot get much opportunity and success in life so it is not an option for me personally.

One has to be very patient and persistent in doing these works.

Rachael

Verified member
What I know about destiny is that, 'our destiny is in our hands.' It all depends on how we tend to design our destiny, that is the same way it would work with or against us. Some people have allowed the supernatural element of destiny to override their mentality and perception such that, they tend to think illogically. There are people who are so unconcerned about their lives such that, they leave every thing to chance or as they call it, fate. I am not saying that fate is unreal but when everything is done in excess, it becomes a problem. This mentality has made people become so lazy while waiting upon their perceived destiny helpers to visit them and change their lives.

Nobody is destined to be poor and the same applies that, nobody is destined to be rich or wealthy. It all depends on the way we carry ourselves and position our minds. The mindset is a very powerful tool and the way we carry it or position it would have an effect on our realities either positive or negative. A poor man has already positioned his mind to getting small things and crumbs while a man who sees the bright future in himself thinks higher even if presently he is not rich.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Believing and accepting whatever happens to us is the first sign that such a person may be poor. It is not uncommon to be born poor but it is a choice to die poor. Therefore, no one is destined to be poor. The level of wealth we can control we greatly depend on how smart we are. That's why the Bible says fools will have their money departed from them.

How can we avoid being poor? Let's us have the mindset that we can't be poor. This will let us be working towards being rich. Everything that happens to human starts from the mind. That's why we need to watch out on what we feed our minds with. We need to be positive and be optimistic that we will be rich.

Action more and complain less. We don't need to blaming others for our downfall or mistakes. It is not the government that makes you poor. It is not because you are from poor family either. It is not even because you are not educated. It is because you choose to be poor. We don't need to be shifting blames. If you don't want something, reject it instead of blaming.

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't think someone will choose poverty over riches but is some they were born into. I don't even understand why some people think being poor is a choice, then will select poverty? Is not anybody fault to be born into poor family but they found themselves in it because we don't have control over who will give birth to us neither do we have control over the country we will come from.

As a matter of fact, there are so many people who are always struggling to get out of poverty but the more they try the more the get deep into it. What will you say about this? Will you blame them for this misfortune? No, is not their fault.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Personally I do not believe that anyone is destined to be poor and broke , rather I believe an individual's ability to be rich and successful solely depends on how he or she planned his or her yesterday that's surely determines his or her tomorrow will be . Basically what I'm trying to say is that , to be rich and successful thereby being considered or known as wealthy , it is very important that an individual plans his today by setting various investment , financial goals and achievements this surely will be able to make his future brighter and successful . Just as it is often said that the way You dress or arrange your bed surely determines how you will sleep and wake up . Same is applied to the act of being rich and wealthy .

Some people are considered by others to be destined to be poor and broke because they do not plan about their future , rather they live life as it comes . Our youthful image is actually the age that we need to use to plan our future , a young individual is considered to be vigorous and energetic both mentally and physically and he shouldn't waste this vigorousness and energy on things that are unproductive and possibly unrewarding rather he or she should make sure that he or she invests his time , energy , and other valuable assets of his or hers on things that will be productive and rewarding and will greatly impact his or her future . Think about the repercussions of being broke and poor , which are : you won't be able to acquire any assets or property , you also won't be able to fend for your material needs and physical wants as you wanted , and also you won't be able to to enjoy the good things of life such as respect and prestige etc . So it is 100% advised to plan your today in order to have a better and successful tomorrow .
Good morning from my region everyone! Thank you for sharing with us this interesting thread. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. In my opinion, people should always try for the best and they should understand that if they want to make some money in their lives so as to be financially free and avoid poverty, they have to work hard.

The truth is that life is very expensive. Unfortunately, people have created a lot of needs nowadays. Most of these needs are not even real. However, people feel that they must cover these needs. Of course, this is not easy at all because making money is very hard whether you have an online or an offline job. I believe that if you want to make some money, you must invest time and effort in your job. Furthermore, it is important to be patient because it is impossible to make a lot of money fast so you must learn to wait. In this way, you will not be broke or poor and you will be able to cover your personal needs and the needs of your family. Obviously, you may not become rich from your job because I think that this is a matter of luck sometimes or a matter of opportunities but at least you will not be poor or broke.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No matter the circumstances I don't think anyone has ever been destined to be poor. The universe has placed in our hands the power to choose whatever we want whether good or had, rich or poor. So it is a choice now that you would need to choose from. So naturally no one should be poor so it's boils down now to our choices. people tend or seems to be poor by defaults through the following ways

Laziness: This is one of the greatest reason people remain poor. when once you are idle and not working to make money you would poor. What is poverty it's not having money right? so it will be very easy to be poor this way, of course no work and no money at the end of the day.

Another factor is working low pay jobs.When you work lowly paid jobs that wouldn't fetch you good money you would continue to be poor because you wouldn't even have good money to pay your bills. The solution here will be to work several small jobs daily.

Lastly what keeps people poor is extravagant spending. Spending all that you have at a go. Doing this will always leave you in penury.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No one is destined to be poor in life unless such individual wants to be poor. When it comes to being poor is when an individual can't fend for his or her basic needs of life. I wonder why I wouldn't work so hard tooth and nail in order to fend for my own basic needs and never beg any one. I don't enjoy begging, I prefer helping people than relying on others to help me survive. If you truly work hard definitely you'll succeed in life, working hard doesn't necessarily mean doing some sort of hard labour to earn money offline. You can make money offline by being innovative, if you don't have capital for a business start up, you can focus on making some money online by making researches on search engines and start from there, save your way up. Then start your business from the scratch until fortune comes and land you in your own dream business for life. I don't have any capital, no one gave me too, but since I know my fate that, of I don't help myself, I wouldn't get help from anywhere. That's the reason why I've decided to stay connected online to help myself gradually until success finds me.

Kendy

Verified member
No doubt, there are some set of people who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Now, these set of people are termed to be lucky because definitely they had been people who sacrificed by working hard and making sure that their generations yet-to-be-born would not have to go through the same suffering which they did. On the other hand, it is not uncommon for people to be born poor but it is definitely an individual's decision to decide if to die poor or not. I believe that when I set my mind to something, it can be achieved.

The fact that destiny or fate plays a role in our lives during some phases doesn't posit that some people are destined to be poor. I do not have this mindset and would never want to have this perception because the mind is a very powerful tool and whatever you digest for it to believe, it is very hard for you to change the mindset. If you have a mindset of being poor then definitely, you would be poor because your action will speak but if your mindset is to become rich even when you look around and there is nothing tangible for you to hold onto, for the fact that your mind has been set on a positive angle it would be easier for you to achieve your goals.