Will AI Replace Blogging Business in 2024?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As we all know, AI is the rave now, many people are using AI to make their life easier, it can be used to draw, write, solve mathematics and also do easy tasks like organize your to do list, if that's the case do you think its possible in 2024.

I think it wouldn't there's a demand for original contents and most people are in need of it, AI can help with mundane tasks but contents that people read and get entertained it has to be organic, but I believe it will help in making things easier for people in blogging.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
AI will not fully replace the blogging business in 2024, but will transform it. While AI can generate blog content, it still lacks human creativity and emotional connection. The role of bloggers will evolve from writing full articles to guiding AI assistants to produce original drafts. Bloggers provide ideas, context, editing and ensure content relates to readers. AI makes bloggers more efficient - not obsolete. Quality, engaging blogs require human skills blended with AI productivity to thrive in 2024 and beyond.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The use of AI to create blog posts will continue to grow this year and beyond. I believe more and more people will be using AI tools to generate blog posts. Some lazy people would publish exact content that they generated on AI tool, where as some creative people will try to edit the generated content before publishing, however, everyone would be using AI, there is no doubt about it. I do not think people would be publishing content that is 100 percent written by a human.