Crypto Will Bitcoin remain as the leading cryptocurrency forever?

Skysaint

Verified member
When you say "forever" that is an intangible period of time because it is hard to understand what that word means. Who know what will happen 10 centuries from now? If you have heard the song 2525 then that is like predicting what the situation would be in that year. But it is just a song and not a factual estimate like what you are asking in your title.
Lol. I understand your point actually, maybe that was me exaggerating something here because as they say change is constant and nothing lasts forever; virtually nothing. Maybe I just meant to say that Bitcoin will take the lead of all other crypto coins considering it's growth rate and popularity it has acquired over the years

minenovo

I agree. "Forever" is too strong a word when it comes to economy fluctuations. Things change from day to day, what is left from century to century.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When you say "forever" that is an intangible period of time because it is hard to understand what that word means. Who know what will happen 10 centuries from now? If you have heard the song 2525 then that is like predicting what the situation would be in that year. But it is just a song and not a factual estimate like what you are asking in your title.

dagm

We're still extremely very early to this video activity. Like exactly just what mine novo stated, it is difficult to state. Comply with the huge cash. Today, organizations are actually streaming to Bitcoin just since it possessed a very early benefit.

minenovo

We're still very early to this game. Like what minenovo said, it's hard to say. Follow the big money. Right now, institutions are flowing to Bitcoin simply because it had an early advantage. Personally, I think ETH will flip.
Flip how? I am not sure what you mean?

We're still very early to this game. Like what minenovo said, it's hard to say. Follow the big money. Right now, institutions are flowing to Bitcoin simply because it had an early advantage. Personally, I think ETH will flip.

Skysaint

Verified member
It takes many people some months if not years to know that bitcoins is just a one of the coins of cryptocurrencies. They do thought bitcoin is all the same with crypto. Maybe because it is the firdt coin to be launched. I don't think there is any coin that can break the dominance.
Yeah, I thought as much. When I first heard of cryptocurrency, I actually thought that the only crypto coin was Bitcoin. This is because for now it is the leading crypto coin and may persist as so since very many investors and huge companies are holding the coin. These people will not watch Bitcoin loose value so easily and more people are still investing in it.

minenovo

Yeah, you are right about that anyway. Anything could happen anytime but from the view that Bitcoin is rapidly gaining more and more popularity by the day and investors are investing hugely in Bitcoin shows that Bitcoin do really have a good chance of leading in the crypto world for a very long time.
Investors are quite interested in Ethereum too though. The investment in Bitcoin is not at the expense of Bitcoin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It takes many people some months if not years to know that bitcoins is just a one of the coins of cryptocurrencies. They do thought bitcoin is all the same with crypto. Maybe because it is the firdt coin to be launched. I don't think there is any coin that can break the dominance.

Skysaint

Verified member
I don't think anyone can say anything with absolute certainty. Something always could happen to push Ethereum to the leading spot. But for the foreseeable future, Bitcoin will likely remain dominant.
Yeah, you are right about that anyway. Anything could happen anytime but from the view that Bitcoin is rapidly gaining more and more popularity by the day and investors are investing hugely in Bitcoin shows that Bitcoin do really have a good chance of leading in the crypto world for a very long time.

minenovo

I don't think anyone can say anything with absolute certainty. Something always could happen to push Ethereum to the leading spot. But for the foreseeable future, Bitcoin will likely remain dominant.